Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

I'm out, you have way to much cash lil5up3rman.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

i'm not the richest lol, that would be Scottkoz20 and Doniceage lol. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

I will go 8000
    I am looking for Sakic Autos.
    I am also looking for Jerseys, Patches, Parallels, Inserts or Autos of current Leaf players.

8100cc
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

I am looking for Sakic Autos.
    I am also looking for Jerseys, Patches, Parallels, Inserts or Autos of current Leaf players.

---

Let tango scott
    8400cc

Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Attached Images Attached Images
    ---

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123