Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Must Sell Lots of Nice High End and Other Non Sports

Due to a layoff at my job I need to sell these cards from my PC. If they don't sell in the next few days here they will be going on eBay. Prices listed on them are breaking even prices with the exception of a few I was lucky enough to pull and I tried to price below eBay on everything.

http://s650.photobucket.com/user/y2j...?sort=6&page=1

I will entertain offers but please no low ball offers. If the card is priced at $400+ then $100 will not get it.

Shipping is $2 per single card and $1 for each additional card. Sales over $50 is FREE shipping. Insurance will be actual cost. Sales over $200 is FREE insurance. I prefer not to use Paypal. Cards will be shipped when money is in hand. So if you do use Paypal or a check then the card will NOT ship until the money is actually in my bank account.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A lot of these just got posted on the bay. Check them out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just posted a bunch of nice stuff on the bay that will pop up at 8PM NYC time. Included are a NSU Topps Ewok relic card, Jessica Alba Fantastic Four costume card, John Cleese autograph card, and a bunch of other stuff. Look it up under paxilany1. Thanks!