Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Should I ask for a replacement on the Marchand/Seguin or should I wait

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Wait for the card

1 14.29%
  • Ask for the replacement(s)

6 85.71%

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

11-12 SPGU Marchand/Seguin Dual Redemption - Replace or wait? (Possible DBA impact)

I'm going to leave this to you all.

As most of you know, I will be running an Auction later this summer with the proceeds going to the DBA Foundation. Most of the cards that I have in the redemption hopper with Panini and Upper Deck are going to be used in auctions. One card that I purchased relatively cheap was an 11-12 SPGU Extra Significance Dual Auto of Brad Marchand and Tyler Seguin.

I talked with UD today and they are awaiting on stickers to complete this card.

So, my question to you all

Wait or replace.

Please post reasons below either way.

Thanks,
    SK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See auktions_welpe's Items on eBay

Strange... I already got the one I pulled months ago.

replace it if possible, Seguin is no longer a Bruin and therefore leaving a bad taste on the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would ask for a replacement. Seguin doesn't play for Boston anymore and Marchand is a weasel.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Replacement because as mentioned Seguin is no longer a bruin which hurts the card and why wait for something that is not a major card.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

thanks for the input - I'll be asking for a replacement on Monday

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i let this slip until this week

hopefully I'll have something before the middle of September as a replacement. Hopefully they can fulfill my request of something nice that would be used to resell.