Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

FT - True Rookie Cards - All Years and Brands

A newer thread has been created.
    Last edited by piper1; 10-28-2014 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Due to Trades
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

If you aren't going to send at the same time and don't like to make use of the Trade Manager features can you please let me know up front. Thanks and Happy Trading!

Another Trade Completed and Looking for more. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

If you aren't going to send at the same time and don't like to make use of the Trade Manager features can you please let me know up front. Thanks and Happy Trading!

Anyone else trading this weekend. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Looking for more trades. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Another trade completed and looking for more. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

pm sent
    I collect Jake Gardiner, Gilmour, Keon, Don Cherry, J Bernier Rask and Ben Bishop rcs, 03/04 Premier Jersey & Patches, 05/06 UD Ult Signature 08/09 SPA SOTT autos (wantlist)Hidden Content , 10-11 UD 20 Retro's, 11-12, 12-13, 13-14 UD CanvasHidden Content Tags: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by baldleaffan View Post
    pm sent
    I did not receive it.
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Sent again....

Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    I did not receive it.
    I collect Jake Gardiner, Gilmour, Keon, Don Cherry, J Bernier Rask and Ben Bishop rcs, 03/04 Premier Jersey & Patches, 05/06 UD Ult Signature 08/09 SPA SOTT autos (wantlist)Hidden Content , 10-11 UD 20 Retro's, 11-12, 12-13, 13-14 UD CanvasHidden Content Tags: Hidden Content

New Traders added. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Another trade completed and looking for more. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast