Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Up for some more trades. LMK> Thanks.
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

If you aren't going to send at the same time and don't like to make use of the Trade Manager features can you please let me know up front. Thanks and Happy Trading!

Looking for more trades. I may trade in your favour for some of the cards on my want list and I will also consider trade bait. LMK what you need. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

If you aren't going to send at the same time and don't like to make use of the Trade Manager features can you please let me know up front. Thanks and Happy Trading!

Updated from another trade.
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Is anyone else trading this week? LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Looking for more trades. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Another trade completed and looking for more. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

putting this here for later...

13/14 Titanium Brian Lashoff RC #200 07/23

Up for more trades.
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Let's get some more trades going!
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Bump for more trades.
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast