Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tennessee Collector

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Hello Harry, and welcome to SCF! Good luck expanding your collection.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad to have you aboard. Sure there not a ton of hockey down that way unless you get folks supplying Pred fans.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I dont know how long I will be around and collecting hockey because I will not buy upper deck but there is still a lot of Panini around now and when upper deck skips a few payments maybe the nhlpa will learn what the other leagues have.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well I dont know how long I will be around and collecting hockey because I will not buy upper deck but there is still a lot of Panini around now and when upper deck skips a few payments maybe the nhlpa will learn what the other leagues have.

I do not think the UD will lose the license until the time agreement is up like last time. There are other hockey cards besides panini and upper deck.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah but I like to buy local and in Tennessee the only thing you can find is a little pzizm and boxes on top of boxes of upper deck and black diamond which in the case of black diamond you get 2 rookies and the rest of the box are base cards. Since hockey collectors are few and far between its next to impossible to make sets I will probably just forget it and start collecting non sport or go back to postcard.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Harry, enjoy yourself here, you came to a great place!

SCF Rewards
    Country

After being here for a few days I can truly say I don't think I belong here I should of lurked longer and I would of found out I don't fit in and I should of never joined or posted.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

After being here for a few days I can truly say I don't think I belong here I should of lurked longer and I would of found out I don't fit in and I should of never joined or posted.

Things is not everyone will enjoy this site. The problem is this site is like the real world in that some members like some members and dislike others. You just need to find folks on SCF that you enjoy talking the hobby, meeting in person, chatting via Pm's, etc. In the end the site is what you put into it. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

Don

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12