Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

still got the Walton auto but in college uni. I should have some Kobe base laying around and a few Magic Johnsons.

No interest in the base or the college uni, but we can do a PWE trade for the Walton GU if you want. Let me know what you want in return.

Thanks,

LLF

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

No interest in the base or the college uni, but we can do a PWE trade for the Walton GU if you want. Let me know what you want in return.

Thanks,

LLF

Looking for Dwayne Wade cards for my kid.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

I'm interested in your Magic card, and the other Lakers.

OK when yah get a chance get me that list of what yah Got Good buddy and i will get yah the list of the stuff when i get home tonight Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0919.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0925.jpg
    IMG_0926.jpg

Here are the pics of the Lakers I had for yah Good Buddy let m eknow what yah got

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are the pics of the Lakers I had for yah Good Buddy let m eknow what yah got[/QUOTE]

I like the Magic and the Odoms...maybe even some of the no names if you are just looking to move them. I will get a list of my cards which are not in the bucket tonight. Meanwhile, is there anything that IS in my bucket that you are interested in?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can ship PWE for $3 Paypal Gift, or we can do a trade for some Lakers stuff. LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have this it books $8.00 same as the Wallace lmk.

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/s...e.png~original

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

Here are the pics of the Lakers I had for yah Good Buddy let m eknow what yah got

I like the Magic and the Odoms...maybe even some of the no names if you are just looking to move them. I will get a list of my cards which are not in the bucket tonight. Meanwhile, is there anything that IS in my bucket that you are interested in?[/QUOTE]

I will have to check again Good Buddy will wait for the list and let yah know what i am interested in Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

Just picked up a Pau Gasol Patch Auto #d/10

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast