Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

I'm open to trading for these. What about the Kobe?

Sorry About that I will double check to make sure I still have the Kobe just wanted to know if yah can let m eknow when yah get scans in so i know when yah put in the new items Good Buddy so i have first shot at the stuff Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any interest in this card?

2012-13 Hoops Kobe's All-Rookie Team Black Friday #26 Darius Morris It is #ed to 5. Let me know.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested but I couldn't give much for it. We could do a PWE trade if you wanted though. Let me know what you might want in return.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

did yah get a list of the for me good buddy?

SCF Rewards
    Country

did yah get a list of the for me good buddy?

Do you have any other nicer Lakers stuff besides the Odoms? I haven't posted any of my new stuff yet, but I did pull a James Harden auto /49 from Panini Crusade 13-14. I would want to trade for something nicer though. Who are you looking for exactly?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

Do you have any other nicer Lakers stuff besides the Odoms? I haven't posted any of my new stuff yet, but I did pull a James Harden auto /49 from Panini Crusade 13-14. I would want to trade for something nicer though. Who are you looking for exactly?

I think I have a Magic GU cards and other laker stuff i still need to list but he's probably the best is the Magic

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Got a luke Walton jersey purple if you need it.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a luke Walton jersey purple if you need it.

Any other Lakers stuff to put with it? If not, maybe we could do a PWE trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I have a Magic GU cards and other laker stuff i still need to list but he's probably the best is the Magic

I'm interested in your Magic card, and the other Lakers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Any other Lakers stuff to put with it? If not, maybe we could do a PWE trade?

still got the Walton auto but in college uni. I should have some Kobe base laying around and a few Magic Johnsons.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast