Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (87)
    Country

23 Boxes of Lord Stanley's Mug - Part 2 : Redemptions/VIP!

I simply decided to break my post in two parts to make it somewhat readable... So here are the redemptions I got!

All Silver, all out of 9

Obviously, the Richard/Beliveau/Laperriere is part of my "best ones", but didn't fit the scan... Overall, very happy with the player selection with those. 3 Patrick Roy ain't anything to complain about!

I was talking about my "best of", here it is!

Oooooh vintage goodness! Most of them are out of 9, except for the two first cards... Whenever you get FREE 1/1 of Wayne Gretzky and Gordie Howe, you can do nothing but do a happy dance.

So as said previously, the main reason why I bought so many boxes was to take advantage of the VIP program... I couldn't be there, but ITG was kind enough to send me a package in the mail with the same thing they gave at the VIP party in Toronto.

So I ended up with oversized autograph cards of Pete Rose, Paul Coffey, Wendel Clark, Sam Bennett, Aaron Ekblad, Jayna Hefford and Dennis Rodman. I also received those freebies...

The Sundin doesn't scan well at all. The autographed card is encased between two super thick pieces of glass, with "In The Game 2014 Customer Appreciation Night" engraved at the bottom. It's friggin' heavy too!

And finally, the gravy...

Very happy to receive an autographed one! I've always entertained a love/hate relationship with Scott Stevens... As much as I loved his grit and his playing style, he's also responsible for my main PC player's early-ending career...

So there you have it! Can't believe that everything in this post was FREE. Once again, only In The Game will do that! Everything on here is available as well, I hope you enjoyed the show!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Amazing show here. Congrats on all those vintage beauties!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

Wow! Very nice, esp the shield!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

WOW what an awesome disply of Redemptions.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

Wow that's insane! All free! Crazy. Nice job, enjoyed both your threads and congrats on all the beauty's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great hauls. Congrats of the redemptions and the LSM pulls!