Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Did you get my PM? Or are you not interested?

Check out my photobucket. I have at least dual jersey #'d cards of
    Seguin
    Duchene
    Stamkos
    Hall
    Tavares
    plus plenty of inserts of all of them. The Tavares is a quad-jersey card. I just added a couple more Gallagher/Galchnyuk cards this morning (incl. 4-diamond BD Galchenyuk). So you will be able to find plenty of nice cards of the players you have listed (except Mackinnon). The only Mackinnon card I have is a Cracked Ice Prizm from the Toronto show.

I am interested in your SPx Rookie Materials patch of Tomas Hertl. Any card I have in my bucket and the Mackinnon are open for a trade for that Hertl card. Hertl is my main PC right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ehrencrona83's Items on eBay

I could use your Lemieux Enshrinements. I have Seguin YG, Hall YG, Eberle YG, Ovy YG etc. In other words, LMK if interested in trading for YGs :)

Cheers // Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the reply. The card was for a friend and he already has it. I'll let you know if I see anything else.
    COLLECTING
    Football: Titans / Hall of Famers
    Baseball: Adley Rutschman / Hall of Famers
    Nascar

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

I could use your Lemieux Enshrinements. I have Seguin YG, Hall YG, Eberle YG, Ovy YG etc. In other words, LMK if interested in trading for YGs :)

Cheers // Eric

Not right now. Sorry. Thanks though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234