Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Beyonce's sister beats up Jaz Z in an elevator

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz....html#comments

Jay Z was viciously attacked by his wife Beyonce's sister Solange as the trio left the Met Gala after party in New York last Monday.

The 27-year-old was caught on surveillance camera lashing out wildly at her brother-in-law, 44, with both her arms and her legs, while her sister stood beside them looking curiously impassive.

The famous family were in an elevator descending from a soiree that followed the annual fashion fest at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

The seemingly unprovoked attack plays out in footage obtained by TMZ.

Solange can clearly be seen kicking and swinging violently at Jay Z, the father of her two-year-old niece, Blue Ivy, after the trio step into the elevator.

Solange was screaming at her family member when the fight erupted and can be seen in the footage mouthing what appears to be a diatribe at the hip hop legend, according to TMZ sources.

In the footage, a man who looks to be a bodyguard tries to hold Solange back but she manages to rain blows on the rapper several times, and even hits him with her purse.

During the frenzied altercation, Jay Z grabs her stiletto clad foot to block a kick but never attempts to retaliate.

Beyonce seems sanguine throughout, and appears to be trying to calm her sister down.. . at one point she pragmatically removes the long train of her Givenchy Haute Couture dress from the fray.

The bodyguard can also be seen pushing the emergency stop button in the elevator at the 12th floor, no doubt stop the fight spilling out in front of photographers.

Jay Z's shocked appearance and hand to face as Solange marches angrily ahead after leaving the elevator were captured on film, however.

Beyonce tried to muster a showbiz smile as the threesome left but then tellingly departed with her sister in a car while her husband left separately.

It's not yet known what provoked the fight, however, the famous couple looked as happy as ever as they attended a Brooklyn Nets game on Saturday while Solange played a gig in New York.

Rather tellingly, Jay Z had his arms affectionately around Solange's son who is known as Juelz, now nine, as the family sat courtside.

On Sunday, after the Webster Hall gig with M.I.A, Solange Tweeted: 'This might have been top 10 days ever in life.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

And not a FireTruck was given.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Jayz got slapped around thats priceless

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

if it was the other way around, I don't think anyone would find it funny.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

if it was the other way around, I don't think anyone would find it funny.

Agreed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It is actually not funny at all it is quite sad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could a mod change the title to Jay Z instead of Jaz Z? I don't know why it took me that long to see the typo but if you could correct it I'd appreciate it.