2014 American Thunder Box Break

Was at the shop today doing some trading and he told me about the box of American Thunder he opened yesterday. I decided to give it a try myself. I'm glad I did!!!

INSERTS:
    Ricky Stenhouse Jr Top Speed
    Martin Truex Jr Top Speed
    Brian Scott Climbing the Ranks
    Brian Vickers Climbing the Ranks
    Petty Great American Legend 1, 10
    With Honors Parade of Drivers
    With Honors Driver Introductions
    Dale Jarrett Class of 2014
    Kurt Busch Black & White 17/50

PATCHES:
    Kevin Harvick /99

Jimmie Johnson /99 (was already please after seeing this one)

Then in one of my last packs I saw this

Found it was strange that the auto was on the back. Flipped it over and Holy Crap!!!

Greg Biffle/Carl Edwards/Ricky Stenhouse Jr Brothers in arms Triple Auto 1/1

All are FS (maybe FT)but will probably hit eBay soon

Leland
    Last edited by leedawg62; 05-14-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

that's a sweet pull. congrats!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    Hidden Content

I'd love to pick up the auto card, but I am not loving how Press Pass went to the stickers for this series....Nice hits though!

The shop owner was saying they are going to be doing sticker autos on their lower end products and saving the on-card for higher end stuff.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

I like it for the US flag background, seems there will be many flag backgrounds in the set, looking forward to my 4 packs from ENIGMA
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by leedawg62 View Post
    The shop owner was saying they are going to be doing sticker autos on their lower end products and saving the on-card for higher end stuff.
    Dang it, that means I gotta dig deep for the money now!