Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2010-11 Panini Zenith Hockey Hobby 24-Box Case Groupbreak

2010-11 Panini Zenith Hockey Hobby 24-Box Case Groupbreak
    Product Information per box:
    Configuration

24 Boxes per Case.
    3 Inner Cases per Case.
    8 Boxes per Inner Case.
    10 Packs per Box.
    5 Cards per Pack.
    3 Autographs or Memorabilia Per Hobby Box

Case Break:

1 White Hot Parallel.
    5 Autographed Rookies (P.K. Subban, Jacob Markstrom, Mats Zuccarello, etc).
    4 Yours Truly Autographs (Sidney Crosby, Steve Yzerman, Steven Stamkos, etc).
    At least 1 each: Gifted Grinders Scraps, Rookie Roll Call Materials, Epix Materials, Z-Team, Team Logo Die-Cuts and many more.

You say you love Rookie Cards? With more than 200 RCs, Zenith is the product that prospectors have been waiting for.

Product Highlights

Dare to Tear is back. The classic 90s chase element has been upgraded for a new generation of collectors. Inside each oversized card is a hidden collectible... will it be a card from the base set, or a spectacular exclusive signed Rookie Card from National Treasures, Donruss Elite or other Panini program. One Dare to Tear jumbo tops every box of Zenith.

Yours Truly Autographs feature on-card sigs from the hobby’s most popular stars including Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, Steven Stamkos, Ray Bourque and many more.

Chase Autographed Rookies SPs limited to just 199 copies and featuring the hobby’s hottest first-year players, including Taylor Hall, Jeff Skinner, Cam Fowler and more.

Link to the case: http://www.steelcitycollectibles.com...by-24-box-case

Here us a detailed checklist:http://www.sportscardradio.com/index...ckey-checklist

Price per slot is $55 not including shipping Since there are Dare to Tear and some folks might want the whole pack sent I am opting to have members pay shipping after getting their packages. As this could adversely change the shipping cost. If all folks want there Dare to Tear opened I will film that in another YouTube video.

RULES:
    1) Member must be in good standing to enter in the case break.
    2) Break will conducted once all members have paid in full.
    3) There will be no reselling your spot unless you wish to sell it exactly for what you paid for it ($55).
    4) If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will glady do it but will only keep my reciept of the 12packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will glady ship out any method of shipping you request.
    5) All box breaks will be shot and put on the SCF youtube channel.
    6) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal. If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
    7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer). Will put this on the youtube channel as well.
    8) I will keep all the base cards. If you would like to request some base cards just ask. Other questions let me know.

members in the groupbreak
    1)lil5up3rman (paid)
    2)markshew (paid)
    3)mattdmc ( paid)
    4)doniceage ( paid)
    5)30ranfordfan ( paid)
    6)Gallinator (paid)
    7)michigandan (paid)
    8)doniceage (paid)
    9)mattdmc (paid)
    10)Gallinator (paid)
    11)markshew (paid)
    12)waf (paid)
    Last edited by doniceage; 05-26-2014 at 09:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

I would be interested only if all of the Dare to Tear cards were ripped open for us to draft the hits inside. The National Treasures auto rookies /99 are in there.

Also how would the draft work with this product? There are three mini cases of eight boxes each. Three ways that I can think of. Normally you would just split a case in half and have two mini drafts.

-Just do one list of names for the whole 24 boxes.
    -Just split one case in half and do the draft where it is a case and a half and then reverse the order and draft the other case am a half.
    -Random the draft list and have three mini case drafts. #1 gets first pick in the first mini case. #4 gets first pick in the second mini case. #9 gets first pick in the third mini case.

I am interested but before I commit I just want to be sure I know what rules that we are going by.

Thanks,
    Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

You can put me down for two spots if possible Don (3 and 9).

As for the Dare to Tear I'd rather them stay un-torn and be draftable that way, be able to pick a sealed DTT.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

slot #7 for me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

How do you plan on doing the DTT? I would prefer you to open them but I would like to know before I join Thanks
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would also prefer they all be opened and drafted same as any other hit .. think we need to clarify before we commit , also would like to know price with shipping .. Thank-you for another break Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Well I still say I would rather them stay sealed, could make for a nice steal or two in the draft.

Think of it this way, you tear em open and theres a Hall National Treasures /99 which would surely go for the first pick. Leave them sealed and somebody could pick a DTT in the second or even third round and wind up with that same Hall National Treasures that would have gone to whomever had first. By leaving them sealed anybody could come out of this break with a nice rare hit rather than if they were torn it would go number one with nobody else having a chance. Usually after the first round and a half theres usually not much worth drafting, if you keep them sealed there could actually be excitement and big hits in the later rounds (2 and 3). Usually if you don't have a top 3 pick you aren't going to get a major hit, this would give everybody the chance at a big hit.

Thats just my opinion on them, I see I'm in the minority already though lol.
    Last edited by MattDMC; 05-17-2014 at 06:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I just like to know what i am picking ..i like draft breaks cause they are less of a gamble ... again i can see both sides , but personally need some clarity before i commit

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I definitely see both sides. I think that because the big hits are in the DTT they should be opened. Who gets lucky enough with the first pick should get the best card.

When I read what Don has posted above it looks like we will be drafting the DTT Unopened. I would like to know for sure before I commit as well.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I definitely see both sides. I think that because the big hits are in the DTT they should be opened. Who gets lucky enough with the first pick should get the best card.

When I read what Don has posted above it looks like we will be drafting the DTT Unopened. I would like to know for sure before I commit as well.

The DTT's will be in the draft unopened. So there will be a list from 12 boxes in the 1st half with all the hits. We will random the draft order and pick away. So you will have to decide if you want to take a Dare to Tear card which might have only a base card but might have a huge hit (who knows). As always thread picks will be reversed in the 2nd half. If you pick first in the first half you will be picking last in the 2nd half.

Shipping will be exact shipping so the cost total will not be known until you get your package. Some people might want the 5 x 7's mailed to them unopened. If they wish I will open and send the inside content. This is why I am doing exact shipping as the DTT's could drastically alter shipping charge.

Dan and matt spots have been confirmed.

Don

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast