Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I might do some ttms with some more politicians.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am going to try and get some in person as it seems like most send out Autopens. I am thinking if I want to collect photos, Business Cards or something different like ROMLB. What does everyone think?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some politician/ President Signed baseballs in my collection. Currently I have-

Bill Clinton- on sweet spot ROMLB that I got in person in 2001, and have great pic with him signing it with secret service agent behind me.

Hillary Clinton- on sweet spot ROMLB, also got IP 2001 same time as Bill. Also got Bill Clinton to sign this Hillary ball on a side panel.

George H. W. Bush - ROMLB - obtained via Private Signing that he has done 4 or 5 times.

Barbara Bush - ROMLB - same private signing as George.

Bob Dole - ROMLB - Bought in Auction a while back a little before he ran for President.

Jim Bunning - ROMLB - I guess ill throw him in here, baseball HOF, but also 2 Term Senator and Congressman from Kentucky.

I may have one other political baseball that im forgetting.

I really would like to get the rest of the living Presidents & First Ladys on baseballs, but it is extremely tough to do in person, and TTM you may or may not get a picture signed, I heard baseballs will certainly be returned unsigned.

There are a few Politicians I plan on sending baseballs TTM to hopefully get back signed. Some seem to return items with legit signatures.

But certainly would not get all politicians on a baseball. To me only certain guy are worth a baseball. I would not go up to a random Congressman with a baseball to sign. Not even all Senators or Governors either. I like to get the bigger names on a baseball. But that is my opinion.
    Last edited by alf7624; 08-19-2014 at 09:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have over 300 political autographs in my collection...Happy to see others are interested in this as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive got responses from every single office a politician can hold, from the President to a local County Clerk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else collect politicians? I will be going a lot to DC once January starts

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have collected well over 300 political autographs with probably around another 150 in Auto pens and Pre prints.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else collect politicians? I will be going a lot to DC once January starts

In person is the best way to receive authentics from current politicians for sure,

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some politician/ President Signed baseballs in my collection. Currently I have-

Bill Clinton- on sweet spot ROMLB that I got in person in 2001, and have great pic with him signing it with secret service agent behind me.

Hillary Clinton- on sweet spot ROMLB, also got IP 2001 same time as Bill. Also got Bill Clinton to sign this Hillary ball on a side panel.

George H. W. Bush - ROMLB - obtained via Private Signing that he has done 4 or 5 times.

Barbara Bush - ROMLB - same private signing as George.

Bob Dole - ROMLB - Bought in Auction a while back a little before he ran for President.

Jim Bunning - ROMLB - I guess ill throw him in here, baseball HOF, but also 2 Term Senator and Congressman from Kentucky.

I may have one other political baseball that im forgetting.

I really would like to get the rest of the living Presidents & First Ladys on baseballs, but it is extremely tough to do in person, and TTM you may or may not get a picture signed, I heard baseballs will certainly be returned unsigned.

There are a few Politicians I plan on sending baseballs TTM to hopefully get back signed. Some seem to return items with legit signatures.

But certainly would not get all politicians on a baseball. To me only certain guy are worth a baseball. I would not go up to a random Congressman with a baseball to sign. Not even all Senators or Governors either. I like to get the bigger names on a baseball. But that is my opinion.

Added another political ROMLB to my collection last week. I got a baseball ttm return from Henry Kissinger.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast