Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(376)
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See swiverrules1976's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Started a job a month ago at COMC, and wow. Player and set collectors heaven!

So impressed by the company, and enjoying every moment. If you don't know about it, check it out WWW.COMC.com Buy from as many sellers as you want. Same shipping cost! Deals daily, and we ship internationally. If you are looking to sell your cards, this is the place to do it! Affordable and all you do is ship your cards to us. That's it!!

Can't believe the cards I've seen in such a short time. Very cool company indeed.

Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey Brian, I've used them before and found them great to deal with. What is your new position? Congrats.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(376)
    Country

Im helping to process the incoming cards. :) it's amazing the cardboard I'm seeing day in day out
    Last edited by Mariners in 2006; 06-01-2014 at 05:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Very jealous! I would love to work there. I've always wondered-- how do you sort the cards/keep track of where everything is, and ensure that you right member's card is the one that gets pulled?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Yeah, Brian, you pretty much have everyone's dream job on here! I would be like a kid in a candy shop looking at all those cards. You should see if they have any interest in working a small discount for SCF users. That would certainly drive some more traffic over.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Oh, by the way, I am going to move this to the "Sites and Auctions" section as that is the appropriate place for talk of auctions and other card sites.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Good to hear Brian. Sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(376)
    Country

Unfortunately I can't divulge much company information on forums, and such. Rest assured, your cards are in great hands, and every employee is a collector too, so it's so fun to go to work everyday. I'm all about advertising the place, as it's great for sellers, and player collectors/set builders, alike.

Mess0312 and Andrewhoya: PM me your email addresses or contact info. I'll send the info straight to the top and see what we can work out for SCF :)

Thanks!
    Brian