Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My IP Stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

My IP Stuff

I don't do a whole lot of IP stuff, mostly just local games. Here goes....

5/21/14 - Bakersfield Blaze vs Lancaster Jethawks

Saw Tara the Hero Cat.

Got autos of:

Ben Lively

Carlos Correa
    Josh Hader
    Rio Ruiz
    Lance McCullers
    Danry Vasquez
    and a few others.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In the last couple weeks I went to a couple more high-A games in town.
    I got a ball signed by pretty much everyone from the High Desert Mavericks (Seattle) & Stockton Ports (Oakland)
    Plus some misc Bowman & Heritage Minors cards that I had.
    Just bought a bunch of the new Topps Pro Debut to work with in the future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go sox, if you are interested in selling any of your new topps pro debut cards, I'm always looking for quakes currently playing in Rancho cucamonga ( Julio urias, Corey Seager, Tom windle, Chris Anderson and James Baldwin III I think are all there, PM me if interested in selling any of those guys!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Pro Debut I have I got from Justcommmons.com. I bought all the players you listed and hope to see them when the come play in Bakersfield later this season. I would suggest you try there... if you spend 10 bucks shipping is free.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Already ahead of you

The Pro Debut I have I got from Justcommmons.com. I bought all the players you listed and hope to see them when the come play in Bakersfield later this season. I would suggest you try there... if you spend 10 bucks shipping is free.

Actually just did the same thing and bought one of each, plan on going a few times next month in rancho, and hopefully I'll knock out another page of my Urias bowman cards, in 2 trips I've got 23 autos from him!!! Good luck getting the quakes when they visit!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, I am looking forward to seeing the Quakes when they come to town in July, hopefully Seager is still on the team.

Seen a few more teams in the meantime.
    Got some more autographs of Ben Lively, Jesse Winker and some other Blaze right before a bunch got called up to double A.

Saw the Modesto Nuts (Rockies) and got a ball signed by the team, plus some cards of Rosell Herrera, etc.

Also saw the Visalia Rawhide (Diamondbacks) and got a team signed ball, plus cards of a bunch of players, Braden Shipley, etc.
    At that game I also got cards signed by Tom Browning and Ken Griffey Sr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck getting Seager. Last year for Great Lakes(A ball) saw him three times and he ignored all 3 even though I was the only one asking. Anyway good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's rough on Seager. I have yet to be turned down by anyone this season, hoping he isn't the first if he is still on the team when I see them. Only DJ Peterson has seemed like signing was a burden, but he still signed 1.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thought I would add a few photos of signatures I have gotten at the High-A games I have gone to this season.
    These are all on game-used Cal League balls.

Visalia Rawhide - Braden Shipley shown.
    photo.jpg

Lancaster Jethawks - Lance McCullers, Carlos Correa & Rio Ruiz shown.
    photo 2(1).jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is Ben Lively

Stockton Ports - Matt Olson & Billy McKinney on this side.

High Desert Mavericks - Gabriel Guerrero & DJ Peterson on this side.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast