2011-12 Titanium Break - RNH sighting!

Decided to take advantage of the sale at D&A today, glad I did! Got the last box of Panini Titanium. Here's the damage:

Game-Used Gear:

Titanium Break.jpg

Now the nicer hits:

Titanium Break 2.jpg

Titanium Break 1.jpg

Titanium Break 3.jpg

AAAAAAAAND easily the hit of the box:

Titanium Break 4.jpg

The Hawerchuk is PC, everything else is for trade. Still trying to find a decent value point on the RNH, so I have to figure that out before I trade it or sell it. Comments welcome!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Great hit on the Hawerchuk for the PC! Hopefully the others will allow you to recoup the box cost or at least trade for more PC stuff. BV $100 on the RNH seems about right, as last sale was in the mid-$30s and three are on eBay right now for $60/$99/$99 OBO with no takers. I would say OK to trade for something you would normally pay around $40 to obtain. The Eriksson should go for a pretty penny, too!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Thanks for the information, that's the ball-park I was looking at too so thanks!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Nice break! Congrats!

Scobes
    Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Golf - Tiger Woods