Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Allen Robinson autographs!

I need all Allen Robinsons that I don't already have. He must be pictured in his PSU uniform! I'm normally not a fan of the GU/Patch cards. Let me know what you have!

I really need the autos from Leaf Draft retail, certain Leaf Metal (state prides included), and the Leaf Trinity Inscriptions (#d /25 or lower), Leaf Valient and anything newer!
    Last edited by Rj_PSU; 09-25-2014 at 11:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have Allen Robinson's Trinity glass auto /8 for $60 dlvd, pm me if you need, thanks.

robinson_zps529d73c3.jpg
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm good on the Pure Glass but thanks for sharing. I really need the autos from Leaf Draft retail, certain Leaf Metal (state prides included), and the Leaf Trinity Inscriptions (#d /25 or lower).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does he have autos in Leaf retail?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes he's in Leaf Draft retail. One was on EBay for a few days and ended at $9 plus shipping. It ended at 10AM. My wife was supposed to bid on it but forgot :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

She sleeping on the couch still?
    I have yet to see one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow. And for 8 bucks. Not a bad price for a card Ive only seen one of.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow. And for 8 bucks. Not a bad price for a card Ive only seen one of.

I saw the UD Exquisite Collection pic you sent. It's very very nice! Joe would have benched him for the way he's carrying the ball though

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast