Thread: New From Ohio

New From Ohio

Hey all, new to this site and just checking if my account has been properly activated.

Welcome to SCF Frank, everything looks good profile wise. Have fun here and enjoy yourself and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Hey Frank, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Welcome aboard! What do you collect?
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Welcome aboard! What do you collect?
    Thanks! Mainly I buy to resell but I am starting to put a collection together for my son, so that is my current venture. He is only 3 but I thought if he gets into sports and collecting it would be a cool gift when he gets older. Since I break a ton of products I thought I could pick out some key cards that may be nice to have down the road. I do have a small personal collection mostly of football cards and baseball cards that are nothing special, but go back to when I was a kid and each has some special history behind it.

Welcome to SCF! LMK if I can be of assistance.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Hello Frank and welcome to SCF.

Welcome to SCF!
    Collecting Giants mainly Rueben Randle and Ryan Nassib.. Also interested in Jason McCourty and Devin McCourty, as well as Avalanche GUs/Autos.
    Hidden Content (list form) Hidden Content (bucket)