Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    2014 SPGU golf, round two and what a hit! 1/2

    Stopped by the local yesterday to see if they had any Anthology in stock but Eric (one of the hockey brothers) had bought evening with the exception of five packs, so on to 2014 SPGU. I had a less than okay to an okay break over the weekend but I wanted to give SPGU one more shot.

    Very grateful that I did!

    This was in one pack:



    Nice card but I had pulled this over the weekend



    Kind of funny pulling the exact same card out of only seven total boxes.

    Not complaining in any way about the dupe.

    But in the next pack was this amazing autograph of an all time great!


    On card and numbered 1/2




    Good luck with your breaks

  2. #2
    Sweet hit but I find it funny that UD would put "Letter 5" on the Nicklaus. I'm assuming they think collectors are all morons who can't spell when his name is on the card?
    Hidden Content
    Trading for Albert Pujols,2012 Topps Gold Sparkle,2013 Topps Emerald,2014 Topps Red Hot parallels and golf event used/autographs. Mail when you say you will mail or appropriate feedback will be given. If there's a delay,please let me know at the time the trade is made.

  3. #3
    Nice break. Thanks for sharing.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***





  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Sweet hit but I find it funny that UD would put "Letter 5" on the Nicklaus. I'm assuming they think collectors are all morons who can't spell when his name is on the card?
    Amazing break!

    I think it's for people with multiples of the same letter in their name. Like "Kerr", they probably made fewer of the second "r". Still stupid yes lol but I think that's their rational

    Either that or they made 35 (of the base versions) of each letter, and wanted to make it clearer for us. Time will tell!
    Last edited by comfortably9numb; 06-03-2014 at 11:03 PM.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS, BUFFALO SABRES, and MARIA SHARAPOVA
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

  5. #5
    Killer hits!
    Collecting Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. Teams I collect are Chicago Blackhawks, Hartford Whalers, and Chicago White Sox.Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortably9numb View Post
    Amazing break!

    I think it's for people with multiples of the same letter in their name. Like "Kerr", they probably made fewer of the second "r". Still stupid yes lol but I think that's their rational

    Either that or they made 35 (of the base versions) of each letter, and wanted to make it clearer for us. Time will tell!
    After some searching around,I've found that certain letters are made in lesser quantities so your assessment is spot on.
    Hidden Content
    Trading for Albert Pujols,2012 Topps Gold Sparkle,2013 Topps Emerald,2014 Topps Red Hot parallels and golf event used/autographs. Mail when you say you will mail or appropriate feedback will be given. If there's a delay,please let me know at the time the trade is made.

  7. #7
    If you are thinking about moving that Nicklaus, let me know. I already have the "K" 1/2. Thanks.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ep3225 View Post
    If you are thinking about moving that Nicklaus, let me know. I already have the "K" 1/2. Thanks.
    The Nicklaus is one of the best golf pulls I have had, so I plan on keeping the card.

  9. #9
    Sounds good. If you change your mind, let me know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •