Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I saw Corey Maggette at Disneyland

I saw Corey Maggette at Disneyland. He was with his family.
    Unfortunately, I didn't have a sharpie on me or anything for him to sign. I usually carry a keychain sharpie with me and some blank index cards anywhere I go. I was not prepared.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The title of this post is one of the best/most unexpected things I will read on the internet today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's always interesting to see where you find sports stars/ celebrities, I saw former wwe champ the miz at the Denny's across the street from angel stadium once, also saw former ufc light heavyweight sokoudjou at a walmart in oceanside,ca

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lmao Back when I lived in Indianapolis, I ran into George Hill at a Boston Market, and here in St Louis, my fiancé ran into Brett Hull at the New Balance store getting some running shoes lol It's always so weird seeing them out and about. You realize that they really are just normal people, that do the same things we do haha. My quick thinking fiancé did manage to have Brett Hull sign a piece of paper for her (she had to ask the last working at the store for a piece, she gave her a sheet of computer paper n same scenario happened when I ran into George Hill at Boston Market. Asked the worker for paper n got the computer paper sheet lol). Both guys were super cool and accommodating. Living here in St Louis, it's definitely a good spot to run I to athletes, perhaps I should carry that keychain Sharpie. I have started to always keep a baseball in my glove box now, just in case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michaeldang97's Items on eBay

The title of this post is one of the best/most unexpected things I will read on the internet today.

yeah i thought only super bowl winning QB's went to disneyland!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Should of gotten a photo with. But sometimes when a public figure is with their family out and about, it's best to leave them alone than cut into their personal time. Many don't mine and are accommodating, while others do take offense to that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Should of gotten a photo with. But sometimes when a public figure is with their family out and about, it's best to leave them alone than cut into their personal time. Many don't mine and are accommodating, while others do take offense to that.

Thats very true. I have seen AJ Burnett a few times when he played for Pittsburgh and they came here to St Louis. He would always have his wife n kids meet him after the game outside the stadium and inevitably, someone would ask for his autograph. He would always decline and be pretty rude about it. One time he said "Seriously man? You clearly see I'm with my damn kid. Come on man" and another time he replied "What society do you live in that it's ok to bother someone who's enjoying family time? Get a life man"..So yeah, DO NOT approach AJ when he's with his kids lmao (side note, his wife/gf whatever she is, is smoking hot!)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw Dick Vitale at a Rays game...a year ago to the date tomorrow.