Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: How do you organize?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mcscardandmemorabilia's Items on eBay

How do you organize?

Being home for the summer I have taken upon the project of finally getting all of my stuff organized. My biggest and first challenge are my cards. I have piles everywhere. I am just looking for inspiration and ideas on how you guys organize your cards. I don't mean in boxes or binders. I mean in what order are the cards. I penny sleeve all my cards and then am going to be putting them in my custom card drawer system I made last summer

I feel like alphabetically is extremely tedious and even if I get through all of my cards I will never keep it up to date. Just looking to see how everyone else does it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

My personal preference is to organize by player position. Quarterbacks in on album, then running backs, etc. The same for basketball, hockey and baseball.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I prefer my cards according to brand, year, and numerical order. That way is easier for me to find cards when I need to find them by looking at checklists.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Cards for trade separate from PC cards in penny sleeves &/or toploaders in shoe box or 400 count boxes. Base/RCs/Prospects are in other boxes less looked through. That's right I am not organized but I get 'er done when needed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mcscardandmemorabilia's Items on eBay

Any others?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

my collection isn't as enormous as some, but in my 4 boxes of cards i have cards organized by product and sport from rookies and base/autos/game used and patches. on my desk i have my better cards displayed on those mini display stands. base is scattered all over my room lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have my small collection organized by team that is on the card and my Texans PC by player