Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: (OT) chajones ....

SCF Rewards
    Country

(OT) chajones ....

Our fellow brother was a little sick and I've tried contacting him a few times. Does anyone have any info on him? I miss seeing him around here chopping it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't spoken to him in a couple of weeks..it was thru text, not on scf. Gonna hit him up later...
    Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

R.I.P. chajones

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Yeah if anyone gets a hold of him, an update would be awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't spoken to him in a couple of weeks..it was thru text, not on scf. Gonna hit him up later...

Thanks kevin!

Country

I've been meaning to ask as well, I spoke with him on the phone about a month ago and haven't heard from him sinnce, I could probably text him as well ...He was planing on the surgery happening soon so would be taking up most of his time getting ready for it...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sent Chris and Heather an old fashioned "Just Thinking About You" card by mail last week. Told them not to bother writing back, just wanted them to know they were being thought of, along with the kids. Any new word would be greatly appreciated.
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm here my friends. Not much card dealing or even talking. Spending a lot of time with family. Dr says 6-12 months left. We will see. Not giving up yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm here my friends. Not much card dealing or even talking. Spending a lot of time with family. Dr says 6-12 months left. We will see. Not giving up yet.

Just saying HI! Hope your sunset was as nice as ours tonight. Sat in the front yard with the dogs and just took it all in. Rubbed a tummy or two. It was nice doing nothing and just appreciating God's palate of colors.
    Tell Heather and the boys howdy.
    Rick

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Keep on fighting and we'll keep praying for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thinking about you bro - hope I find your missing Dudley at the National!