Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

Update !!! 09/10 Spa Chirography White Whale Found

After 3.5 years of searching for this Steve Mason 09/10 Chirography /50 Auto card it finally surfaced on Ebay and I made sure I won this Auction...this is the first time I have ever seen this card live anywhere..never even seen a generic picture of the live copy

here it is....and I have not found anyone else who has completed this set...only need the big guns Ovy and Crosby

Mason.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Congrats! Must have been a thrill to see the clock hit zero on that auction and see yourself as the winner! A card like that will restore your faith in the hobby :).

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks... was pretty stoked when I seen the auction....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard that Mason was inserted into 13-14 spa but upperdeck told me they were live since release and I noticed Luke schenn chirography has also been inserted and he wasn't even on any of the checklist...just when you think you have the set near complete more keep surfacing for some reason

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Congrats on the pick-up! Few finer feelings in this hobby then when you snag one of your whales :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mason, Luke Schenn, Setoguchi, and Vokoun were on this year's update checklist. Here's a Vokoun on ebay:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/TOMAS-VOKOUN-...item35d87310cb

and a Setoguchi:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/13-14-SP-AUTH...item2a3f02a05a

Best of luck completing the set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Glad you finally found one! I stopped collecting Mason or that card might have gone for a lot more when we got in a bidding war! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

I know what it's like to collect an autograph set and get caught by surprise when unlisted short-prints start appearing out of the blue (2007-08 Sweet Shot Puck Signings).

Its a a great feeling though when you open the bubbler and there's a rare auto in it. A player can sign a million autos in his career but the tough short prints are always more rewarding than the others. Nice grab!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Inferno.....Mason was hard and thought they were SSSSSSSP but didn't expect to see Vocoun, Steoguchi and Schenn added in the Mix...4 years and didnt realize they existed till SPA was released...Even upper Deck confirmed the List when I asked about the exact print run

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Thanks Inferno.....Mason was hard and thought they were SSSSSSSP but didn't expect to see Vocoun, Steoguchi and Schenn added in the Mix...4 years and didnt realize they existed till SPA was released...Even upper Deck confirmed the List when I asked about the exact print run

I asked UD a million times about the Sweet Shot Puck autos and they couldn't tell me anything. At least a dozen popped up as redemption replacements over the next year and a half that weren't on the checklist, and a couple that were on the checklist never appeared. I don't think they even know what they had or what went into the packs they were so disorganized then. A few of those appeared only once and never again so I probably never would have finished the set. It was frustrating, but I did manage something like 90 autos out of the set including a good dozen or more real shortprints.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast