Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Exactly - Don't pay your bill, guess what? They don't know who is black or white...

same with electric and etc etc. people like to make every situation racist so they can get sompin free out of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

yep,i just looked to make sure
    detroit is located in the middle of the largest fresh water lakes in the world and they just sit around and wait for canada to deliver bottled water to their lips,its pitiful,just pitiful

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

250 gallons? that would last 500 people one day if used just for drinking. I guess it is the thought that counts or is it the media coverage that counts?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

250 gallons? that would last 500 people one day if used just for drinking. I guess it is the thought that counts or is it the media coverage that counts?

I'm sorry. Are you complaining about what meager amount the haves are giving the have nots? How entitled can you be.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I'm sure they will be dealing these gallons of water as soon as they get them. They won't even use it for the right reasons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you complaining about what meager amount the haves are giving the have nots?

no, (in this case) the have nots have everything else, except what they don't want to pay for and expect others to supply.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

no, (in this case) the have nots have everything else, except what they don't want to pay for and expect others to supply.

Good.

You guys get enough of our water as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You guys get enough of our water as it is.

agreed

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/07/...fs-in-detroit/

The water shutoffs in Detroit have gained attention from around the country — including PETA. The organization is offering to pay one month’s water bill for 10 Detroit residents.

In return, those residents have to go vegan for a month.

Lindsay Wright, with PETA, says that a member of the group has offered to pay one month’s water bill and provide a basket of healthy and cost-effective vegan food for 10 residents.

“We hope that by introducing people to eating vegan for this month-long pledge that it will stick with some folks and that they’ll wind up saving on the stress of dealing with some difficult health conditions and save money on health care costs in the long run,” said Wright.

“At PETA we really see this as a win-win, you know it’s going to give 10 Detroit residents in need, some immediate help, getting out from under their water bills plus it’s something that is going to be helping animals and the environment and of course there are health benefits for people who participate as well.”

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123