Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

My son wants your base cards, details inside

One of my three sons is starting to get into cards but doesn't like Football like me. So I thought I would ask you guys if you had some base cards from the last three years of any product that was basketball that you could trade to me for some football cards?

I have 100's of football cards relics and autos but don't have any basketball stuff for him. I would like to get him into just regular base cards before getting him into autographs and relics. If you have something like this for trade please take a look at my bucket. I would like to trade for them and will trade autos for regular cards. Looking for a lot of cards not just a few, where nothing is expensive and nothing is rare. Just the common cards that no one wants.

My only request is that the stars of the game be represented, not just cherry picked common players that no one wants. He likes Durrant, Kobe, Lebron, and others. You guys know what I mean. Thanks for the help

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/use...ladue/library/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

How many are you looking for? I might be able to help, and my base lots include Kobe, LeBron, and other stars. I like the Marcus Allen helmet auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got any chrome FB? I have a lot of base including rcs from 12/13 prizm, prestige and threads plus some inserts. Looking for any year base besides2013 set is complete plus any refractors x frac etc, from all years!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (8)
    Country
    See lois2764's Items on eBay

I. Have hound reds of nba base cards lmk cheers steve

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nccstud's Items on eBay

I have tons as well...just me

Thanks
    Donnie

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are still looking PM me and let me know I have hundreds of common including MJ, Durant, LeBron, Kobe and more!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey,
    I have thousands of Basketball cards, including Jordan, Magic, Bird, Bryant, James, etc. From 1990's to present.
    I would be interested in (Proset Barry Sanders), John Riggins, & Daniels Thomas, these are cards from your photobucket. Always looking for players from Kansas University.
    LMK
    Thanks
    Tom

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 2 kids my self. A daughter who is 8 Years old (Some what interested in cards) and a 2 year old son, which I am hoping to pass along my collection. So what I can do for you sir is, if you PM me your mailing address, I will send your son Several Cards of , CP3, Kobe, Durant, Garnett, Pierce, Lebron, Michael Jordan, Shaq, Nowitzki, Rondo, And other superstars of the game as a random act of kindness. A collector from Texas this once for me, but only in Hot wheels. So I am passing it along as he did told me to the same when an oppoturnity arise.

Goodluck to you and your son! God bless!