Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looking to collect a jersey set

I am looking to start collecting a jersey set. I need everyones help on deciding on a good set.

Looking for..
    *Great card design
    *Good players
    *Less photoshoot jerseys the better
    *Mid end product/cost

Thank You
    Patrick
    Looking for Gary Roberts

SCF Rewards
    Country

i liked Frozen Artifacts
    07/08 is the only set I ever attempted to build (did the patch version, though some only have jerseys)
    fit all your criteria when I did it, mostly loved the design

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the*cup's Items on eBay

Are you looking for a recent set or a classic? If it is the latter, the UD Game Jersey sets from 96-97 and 97-98 as well as the BAP GU set from 98-99 are great options. The 00-01 SPGU Tools of the Game set is also very attractive and comparatively cheaper.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Detroitbreakers's Items on eBay

If you don't mind the cards not being NHL licensed, I think most of the memorabilia sets from In The Game have great designs, awesome player selection, and they're all game-used.

I'm personally doing the 13/14 ITG Used Captain-C set. Yzerman, Lemieux, Howe, Messier, M.Richard....tons of big names, a cool design, and it's all game worn. Plus they're very affordable for having a super low print run (30 or less).

That's just an example though, ITG has a ton of cool memorabilia sets from recent years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a good idea. I do have a couple of them already. Liking this idea.
    If you don't mind the cards not being NHL licensed, I think most of the memorabilia sets from In The Game have great designs, awesome player selection, and they're all game-used.

I'm personally doing the 13/14 ITG Used Captain-C set. Yzerman, Lemieux, Howe, Messier, M.Richard....tons of big names, a cool design, and it's all game worn. Plus they're very affordable for having a super low print run (30 or less).

That's just an example though, ITG has a ton of cool memorabilia sets from recent years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will check out the Tools of the game. Sounds nice.
    Are you looking for a recent set or a classic? If it is the latter, the UD Game Jersey sets from 96-97 and 97-98 as well as the BAP GU set from 98-99 are great options. The 00-01 SPGU Tools of the Game set is also very attractive and comparatively cheaper.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice set. I always liked the early artifacts.
    i liked Frozen Artifacts
    07/08 is the only set I ever attempted to build (did the patch version, though some only have jerseys)
    fit all your criteria when I did it, mostly loved the design

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do what I do ..... type in "jersey" on ebay, spend a good hour or so just randomly checking things out.

Ive always like the ITG BAP stuff ( from early 2000s ) as well as stuff from 03/04 SPx.

Current ITG is always a good option, as they usually have a ton of nice swatches to choose from .... the main problem with ITG is their sets arnt quite like the others. ITG usually bases sets on Prospects / Specific Teams / Goalies / Enforcers / Vintage stuff ....... where with UD or Panini you will get more variety with 1 set. The 03/04 and earlier ITG stuff does have a more complete checklist on a set to set basis

I would also like to add - Choose a set from 05/06 or earlier unless you need the newer guys, I just find earlier years to be nicer and more sought after
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

96-97, 97-98 Upper Deck
    98-99 BAP both Practice and Playoff Jersey cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast