Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

Trading for 2014 Connor Shaw cards

I'm looking mainly for all the non autograph inserts and parallels from Score, Hot Rookies and Bowman. Duplicates welcome.

I have thousands of base, rookies, inserts, and parallels in baseball and basketball from the 80's up to 2011. Also have a little basketball, Nascar, and wrestling. No autographs or memorabilia cards available.

Let me know what you have and would like in return. Most of my cards are organized in boxes so it want take long to locate stuff. And I will take Shaw base rookies if 5 or more.

I prefer to trade by sending in a plain white envelope to help cut shipping costs but can used a padded envelope.

Thanks,
    Brian
    Last edited by bangsportscards; 07-02-2014 at 05:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Brian!! Have These 2 Card's My Friend If Ya Need Them.

'14 Bowman #74 Connor Shaw RC

'14 Bowman Foil Black #74 Brian Shaw RC

LMK & I'm Always Looking For Card's Of Peyton Manning & Andrew Luck I Need Or Also Needing Card's From This Set. '13 Topps Magic Mini Red Ser#/50 Other Than That Really Just Looking For Nicer/Newer Insert's,#'d Insert's,Colored #'d & DIE-CUT Card's Of Other Star Players That Would Make Me Good Tradebait. Just LMK Buddy & Look Forward To Getting Us A Trade Posted Up.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See littlemonstersdad's Items on eBay

I've got Score and Bowman RCs, plus a Score Scorecard parallel. Looking for guys in my sig.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Brian!! Never Heard Back From Ya My Friend On The 2 Shaw RC's I Had That We Was Talking About. LMK & Look Forward To Getting Us A Trade Worked Up.

Thanks, John