Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Input on 06-07 Parkhurst Retail

Hi

Have a chance to pick up some blister packs of 06-07 Parkhurst. Wondering if any body has bought retail and if they had any luck pulling auto's .I understand that the odds are slim with retail. Any input you might have on the topic would be appreciated.

Cheers Mike

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

You have to open a whole case of this to get one autograph, and then you will still need luck. Hobby Boxes only for this Issue. Retail Boxes, Blasters, and Blister-Packs are like buying Retail UD Artifacts. You will be sadly disappointed with tons of base cards.

I just noticed the year, and had mistaken it for 05-06. Those classic NHL retired player autos in the 06-07 Parkhurst are almost impossible at retail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi

Thanks for the input.

Cheers Mike

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Now if you are getting these for a buck each, then open away, but if you have to pay $12.00 to $15.00 or more for each blister, I'd give them a miss.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are these retail boxes the one with 36 packs, or something else? The retail with 36 packs should be one auto per box, but if it's some kind of blaster pack I'd stay far away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi

They are blaster packs for Dollar each. I never had much luck with retail.

Cheers Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mw83krk's Items on eBay

I have opened both retail boxes and blasters of Parkhurst in the past. As mentioned, the 36 pack retail boxes have 1:36 auto odds so you do get one auto per box. I'm not sure about the Blaster odds, but I opened about 4-5 of these years ago when they were available at Wal-Mart (I think it was 8 or so packs in each blaster) and did pull a Howie Meeker auto out of one of them. With that said, they were around $20-25 per blaster so I would've been better off buying a Hobby Box and getting 4 autos.

It all comes down to how much you are paying. It's a fun base set to put together as well.