Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Comerica Park Graphing.

I am going to a Rockies at Tigers game and had a few questions since I have never tried to graph in stadium before.
    1) Those who have gone to Comerica to graph, is the stadium one that is difficult to graph?
    2) Are the Rockies a decent signing team? I'm not trying to get any whole team items or anything, just a few decent players, knowing that Tulo and Arenado are not feasible.
    3) When is the best time to get to a stadium to graph inside? As soon as gates open?
    Any help is appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

1) Yes
    3) Doesn't matter because if anybody signs it is shortly before game time when you need tickets for that section to be in that area.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Dang. Thanks! I have only been there a few times before to see them play the Yankees, and Joba was the only one I ever saw sign for some people. I guess I'll just enjoy the game then!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

You might get lucky, but its a rarity to see anybody sign. From the current roster (haven't been around for the new guys so don't know about them), Coke is the best signer. Hunter, Jackson, and Scherzer are your ceiling for anytime you try. I've gotten Cabrera once, but that was 2 batting titles and a Triple Crown ago...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phill coke Austin Jackson signed for me twice and I got Cabrera once to. Also before the batting tiles and triple crown.
    Last edited by torontosports19; 07-07-2014 at 09:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Ehh I'll probably end up bringing a sharpie and have my ticket stub or some index cards with me and see if anyone happens to be signing. I won't bank on any individual person signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

The rockies were one of the first baseball teams that I graphed. They were pretty cool.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Hopefully they have a few guys out and signing then! I have heard many times that the Tigers are like Boston and NYY being awful IP signers.