Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: My Niners Office

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

My Niners Office

So we recently had 8-1/2" of water in our basement that we're in the process of finishing. We've been slowing getting things done as money and time allowed so I could eventually get my entire Niners collection up and on display.

Well needless to say I had about 8 jerseys so completely under water, I think they'll be okay, the red jersey's had a little bit of bleeding on the numbers, but I don't think that it should be that big of an issue in the end.

I did lost about 90% of my Star Wars collection so around 400-500 guys, along with several other items and non Star Wars related items. So in the meantime, I moved some stuff into my office and will now have my upstairs half "man cave".

So enjoy and some day I'll have the basement finished to post pictures of.

Last edited by iowa49erfan; 07-05-2014 at 10:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats too bad about the water,But you have a great collection!
    Hope you get yout basement back together.

Whats the details on that super bowl signed helmet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats too bad about the water,But you have a great collection!
    Hope you get yout basement back together.

Whats the details on that super bowl signed helmet?

Thanks man. We're hoping to start working on the basement again, but of course we're a little leery about putting any money into it if there's a chance of that ever happening again. The helmet is from the Ravens/Niners SB, has an autograph by just about every player and some coaches from that year.