Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to start a UFC collection!

I have 0 MMA cards. I'm looking to TRADE my football base, inserts, rookies, g/u and autos for them. I'd like to get bigger lots and low end autos and relics. I have tons of football cards. some basketball from 12/13 and older topps chrome. Also have 2008 Allen & ginter baseball.

please pm me as I hardly check this forum!

thanks,
    Nate

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesec73's Items on eBay

Hi,

Are you interested in buying? I have 4 relics and 1 relic/auto available.

I also have a bunch of #'ed cards.

James
    Last edited by jamesc73; 07-09-2014 at 12:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think he is only interested in big lots for trade as stated in his thread.

But if YOU do want to buy I have a full complete base sets I can do for cheap, as well as tons of relics and random autos and inserts. So let me know I can put together a large package if needed ^_^ Love to help new collectors get started in our hobby!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nutter025's Items on eBay

Interested in buying a nice bulk lot to get your started?

I have TONS (10-3200 count boxes packed!) of unsigned base cards and inserts from the following UFC sets:
    2009 Topps Round 2 & Golds
    2010 Topps ME & Golds
    2010 Topps Round 4 & Golds
    2010 Leaf MMA
    2011 Topps MOT & Golds
    2011 Topps Title Shot & Golds
    2011 Finest
    And some 2012 Finest, 2010/2012 Knockout

This might be a good opportunity to pick up a huge lot cheap. I can stuff about 2000 cards (give or take) in a medium flat rate box that costs about $12 to ship. I will also include a couple relic cards. All I am asking is $45 dlvd. (or make an offer) for a lot like this. I have enough for a few lots probably. In these lots, there will be no cards of Forrest Griffin for sure, and no Jake Ellenberger, and some other fighters which I may not have any more of.

Not bad seeing that a box of UFC cards costs almost double this and you do not get nearly this many cards and the "hits" you get are typically cheaper stuff anyways. So not bad for about $.02 a card. I was paying $50+ for these lots, but just got so much stockpile, I need to get rid of some. Some fighters I have 100+ cards of!

PM me if interested.