Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Derek Jeter

SCF Rewards
    Country

Derek Jeter

I thought this would be a interesting topic. Do you guys think that Derek Jeter will sign TTM after he is retired? Because he will have more time on his hands. Personally, I don't think he will. He seems kind of arrogant to me, but I wanna here what you think.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It's possible. Jerry Rice did ttm for a while.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

I don't see it. He's never signed before, and he'll still be with Steiner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doubt it highly.

Anyone know how he's been IP this year? I figured he would sign a lot with his farewell tour but I don't think that that is the case judging by what I am hearing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As long as he can make all that money through Steiner, he won't sign TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Doubt it highly.

Anyone know how he's been IP this year? I figured he would sign a lot with his farewell tour but I don't think that that is the case judging by what I am hearing.

I just got Derek Jeter in Cleveland. The first two days I heard he avoided the fans, but today he was amazing. Actually the crowd was pretty good too. There was about 20-30 fans here waiting and he came out and got in a cab. Before he left, he said he was coming right back because he had to get on the 4:00 team bus. A lot of us were skeptic because how many times have you heard I'll be right back from a player (literally thousands) and the player never coming back. As luck would have it, however, he was a man of his word. His taxi came back (I guess from Starbucks) and he placed his items on the bus, came back out, and signed a TON. The crowd all wanted to get him and we didn't want to scare him aware, so like 3-4 people just organized everybody, told not to push, and to form a line. And Jeter was cool. Kept his head down and signed...I think almost the entire crowd got an auto. No Joke.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just got Derek Jeter in Cleveland. The first two days I heard he avoided the fans, but today he was amazing. Actually the crowd was pretty good too. There was about 20-30 fans here waiting and he came out and got in a cab. Before he left, he said he was coming right back because he had to get on the 4:00 team bus. A lot of us were skeptic because how many times have you heard I'll be right back from a player (literally thousands) and the player never coming back. As luck would have it, however, he was a man of his word. His taxi came back (I guess from Starbucks) and he placed his items on the bus, came back out, and signed a TON. The crowd all wanted to get him and we didn't want to scare him aware, so like 3-4 people just organized everybody, told not to push, and to form a line. And Jeter was cool. Kept his head down and signed...I think almost the entire crowd got an auto. No Joke.

Unbelievable! Congrats man. Wow. He denied me here in St Louis