Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

Panini Redemption Question

I know this horse has been beaten to death but I'm bringing it back to life so I can lay a beat down of my own..

I'm a week short of a year from the day I redeemed my Martin Brodeur 2012-13 Limited Monikers Silver Auto #/25.. So right away you're thinking, it's been a year, so what, I've had redemptions with Panini for longer than that, get in line.. Ok, I can live with that, patience was never a virtue of mine but I can take that.. The part that gets me is since that card came out, Panini came out with more Martin Brodeur autos both on-card and stickers that aren't redemptions.. What gives?

I've tweeted their "customer service" but all I got was "what Brodeur?" so I replied telling them exactly which card it was and never heard back..

I guess the wait continues.. I wonder if they will still redeem cards once their license expires..

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vegas Golden Knights
    See ccox2081's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have the same problem I am waiting on 2011/12 contenders patches of Malkin and Letang I have been for over a year. And then they decide to put them in this years contenders and they are already signed don't you think you should make them get caught up before they put them in a new product. Normally I would ask for a replacement but I have built that complete 120 card set and have 118 in my possession just missing those 2 and when I see the 13/14 contenders patches of these guys on eBay it makes me sick.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Have either of you tried calling them .. i have heard ppl have success with that

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have either of you tried calling them .. i have heard ppl have success with that

What!?! A phone call? Who would of thought of that..........Maybe I am old fashion, but that would be the first place I would have started, but maybe with the younger generation tweeting gets a better response, but I definitely agree with you.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Call. Always call. You *might* get success with an open-ended form of communication like emails or tweets, but when you have an actual person to speak to at that moment, results will follow.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vegas Golden Knights
    See ccox2081's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have called and emailed all I ever get is they will contact thier agents

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Brodeur has cut back on his signing significantly. I don't think he even signs for UD or ITG anymore. At this point it's a "take what you can get" situation with Marty because I don't think he's going to have very many new live autos out in the near future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

does contenders 13-14 have the redemption points cards?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nope. None of the Hockey offerings from Panini will have the redemption points.