Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

2014 Upper Deck Exquisite Golf

I have heard rumors on other sites about this, and it is officially on D&A. With a price point of over $600, I'm not sure the golf world will eat this up. I don't think we have a large enough following. Hopefully I'm wrong. No scans yet, but obviously I'll update this when they are released. What do you guys think about this price point for a golf product? Each box contains 5 autos and 1 RC.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

too pricy and too many scrubs unfortunately- that is always my problem with any of the super high priced products. The big names will be in the 1000s for a while...the cheaper guys and ladies will be available for 20 bucks a year later. I tend to wait and buy the high end stuff as singles rather than cracking wax

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree, prices will plummet. I just hope that it sells somewhat so Upper Deck doesn't abandon golf entirely. I heard that Blair O'Neal is in this product. If I pulled her auto out of a $600 box I'd be rather upset.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bit of an update:

http://instagram.com/p/lgAi4zxBgR/

I like the design a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone planning on busting some of this?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

This product is insane, but I hope ud doesn't continue to produce more and more golf products b/c part of the desire and demand of golf cards comes from that they aren't mass produced like the other major sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This product is insane, but I hope ud doesn't continue to produce more and more golf products b/c part of the desire and demand of golf cards comes from that they aren't mass produced like the other major sports.

This is something I'm so torn on. On one hand, I love that I can actually obtain every card of a golfer. I have amassed most of Anna Nordqvist's cards, because she was only in one product. Seeing some of my hockey buddies on this site that have thousands of cards to search for, it has to become annoying with 15 products per year being released. However, seeing more products to ensure the longevity would be nice. I'm worried about that gap between 2003-2012 happening again.

Anyway, anyone crack any of this?
    Last edited by comfortably9numb; 07-30-2014 at 07:58 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Im hoping to win one of the free UD packs of Exquisite at the National tomorrow. if I don't win it, I wont be opening it- 600 bucks is way too high of a price point for me