Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Canucks Prospects.. VIRTANEN! COOL GU PIECE ALSO! Canucks Galore!

Well its been awhile, actually longer then awhile!... havent been really collecting cards at the rate i use to. Lost my cards at an expo i think, and never seen them since :(.
    ive been really into Jerseys, Signed Pucks and those kinds of stuff. Also trying to pick up some Canucks mem along the way.

Went to the Canucks Development Camp at UBC arena, and all the prospects were their! my main focus was Jake Virtanen as im turning into a huge fan of his. MAJOR PC'ING ALL OF HIS STUFF FROM PUCKS TO CARDS TO PICTURES. LMK IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY.Had a great time, he was such a nice guy signed couple things for me and also got a picture with him :) he straight up told me "anything you want" LOL. Well enough from me, as you guys would rather see the pickups then the back story :)

Start of with probs my least favourite things of the 3...

Virtanen Signed Puck.

Then moving on to an interesting card. I brought a Virtanen card to get signed, the card was an heroes and prospects chl rookie card. As some may know it is kind of not the best texture for autos. But when he signed it i was amazed.
    It turned out perfect. The gold makes the card beautiful and i do not think ive seen a better Virtanen auto. Let me know what you guys think about this auto.

in my opinion i dont think it can be really topped for an in person auto! for sure staying with me for a long time.
    the photo does not do justice on how nice it is. Enough bragging from me.

Lastly i managed to get some Game Used Santorelli Canucks gloves from a good bud of mine. Id say i got them in a good deal.
    sucks he is no longer with the Nucks. He was a fan fav as many locals would know.

this guy is for trade, would prefer cash but would take other mem also.

Thanks for barring with me, had a lot to say feels good to finally be back and post something
    let me know what you guys think
    cheers! hope everyones summer is going good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

BANNED

Country
    See brentbuchanan's Items on eBay

very nice pick ups. Auto looks great.

Nice profile pic ;)

Brent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills

cool stuff. Development camp here in Buffalo has become one of my favorite events of the year. Its always exciting to see the new kids in town and they are usually more than willing to sign stuff and even chat. I talked to Tyler Ennis a couple times a few years ago at a development camp and thats why Im such a huge fan now. He was so down to earth and actually seemed like he wanted to hang out with us and chat. Great stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know what u mean! They are very generous and take time out of training to sign and talk, I really enjoy that. O

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump, any interest in the gloves?