Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Meet the people I work for/with!!

Heyyyyyyyy kids, how the heck are yas?

When you don't get mail every day then you start going through the withdrawals and you gots to find SOMETHING to do, am I right? So come along and meet the other guys in my office. And by guys I mean men. And by men I apparently mean 8 year-old boys.

This is my boss Williis, the GM. He's a chartered accountant, which somehow qualifies him to run an entire office. He has a temper if you know how to push it properly :D

This is my other boss Andrew, he's in charge of the freight division. He came here from Toronto a long time ago with an MBA and got a job as a driver at a courier company that I dispatched at on Saturdays. He always loved to come in and chat and I just couldn't stand him, so when there were trips going as far away as humanly possible I would put them on him so I could get him the heck out of my face for the rest of the day. HE thought I was juicing him with the $$$ trips, so years later when he bull-crapped his way into a management job at my company and they were looking for people to help turn the place around he thought of me, because all kidding aside, I'm pretty good at my job :)

Notice the two rolls of TP sitting there on the right? They're always there, courtesy of the weekend cleaning crew. Really, no excuse..........

This is Brad, one of the other dispatchers. He collects hockey cards as well, he has a giant basement full of 5000-ct boxes of 60's to 80's Topps & OPC & Parkhurst in various states of moldering. He's a little weird, 'nuff said.

Jason, another dispatcher. I could go on and on and on, but................ no matter how sad my life is, at least I'm not Jason. As useful as breasts on a bull, I think that's how it goes.

This is Ron! Hes the marketing and promotions guy. Eight years I've been here and I have NO idea what he does. Every time I ask him he says he's working on "the Penske file"...........

I don't venture into the womens' washroom so I'll spare you the introductions to the phone-girls and other middle management. Over to hockey cards then! A couple days ago this showed up from SCF / HI guy Nick. OMG this is a sexy Kesler............

And then two this very day from Guy Ripley off the eBay, I'm pretty sure he's an SCF member here as well. Para-hells /25 & /50, pretty huge finds, thanks to him!

That's it! Bye Felicia!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love those Gemography's, some years UD does a real nice job with the shimmery surface on their Black Diamond cards, I'm not usually fond of parallels, but when they're done right and attractive like that, I love 'em! Of course the 1/1's not bad either, nice improvement on the previous year's design IMO.

Heh I'd be scared to see what our washrooms would look like at work if the cleaning staff took a day off - I think they literally go through the entire building 4 times a day closing each washroom in rotation for a thorough cleaning, it's sad to see what the grown adults I work with can do in the couple of hours between cleanings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here's a picture of my complaints department:

It's a garbage can.

Glad to see that 1/1 showed up to you. Have you decided as yet what will be the fate of your Kesler collecting ways?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Can't stop now, can I? I have 731 and counting, over 70% of his non-1/1's plus another 40 1/1's with another one coming soon. This is the actual hobby part of it for me, I'll never see my money back on my "investment" so why not keep going? He's still the guy who beat Nashville in the 2nd round almost all by himself a few years ago. When he's healthy he's unstoppable. And he's GORGEOUSSSSSSS :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Nothing worse then an accountant as a GM. Chances are good theres no tp on the roll because hes cutting back or someone requires his permission to replace it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See think_of_one's Items on eBay

very nice crew you got there... and that 1/1 aint that bad either.....

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This is one of the best S&T threads I've read in a long, long time! Still laughing.

Great 1/1 too. Beauty card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saw those Gems on ebay, had them on my watch list, didnt have any $. Kinda jealous, not gonna lie.