Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Target’s Gun Ban Has Unexpected Results As Assailants Attack Store’s Unarmed Customer

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Whats unexpected about that? Disarm the good guys and the bad guys still have their weapons!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

is there a record of armed people stopping crime in target parking lots?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

most people don't realize when a business bans guns in the store that doesn't mean you cant carry in the store. You can still carry, but it they see you with the weapon all they can do is ask you to leave.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Bingo!!!!
    most people don't realize when a business bans guns in the store that doesn't mean you cant carry in the store. You can still carry, but it they see you with the weapon all they can do is ask you to leave.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you didn't want people bringing guns into your store you shouldn't have gone with this logo and name

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

^ hahahaha!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

If you didn't want people bringing guns into your store you shouldn't have gone with this logo and name

lol. nice.

I've never thought about robbing a department store so may have a different mindset, but isn't it typical to think you wouldn't run into many people with guns at any department store. Maybe I'm naive, but I can't imagine the rates of shoppers with guns would be too high at least where I live. I also wonder if people who do carry concealed weapons would follow this rule anyways. I shop at target and this is the first I've ever heard about it. I guess my point is does it really make target that mush more of a target for robbers than any other department store?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

lol. nice.

I've never thought about robbing a department store so may have a different mindset, but isn't it typical to think you wouldn't run into many people with guns at any department store. Maybe I'm naive, but I can't imagine the rates of shoppers with guns would be too high at least where I live. I also wonder if people who do carry concealed weapons would follow this rule anyways. I shop at target and this is the first I've ever heard about it. I guess my point is does it really make target that mush more of a target for robbers than any other department store?

Criminals tend to go where they have the least resistance. Since Target is announcing that they are not gun friendly it is a breeding ground for crime. Why do you think the crime rates are higher in places like Washington DC, NYC and Chicago all places that are not gun friendly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Criminals tend to go where they have the least resistance. Since Target is announcing that they are not gun friendly it is a breeding ground for crime. Why do you think the crime rates are higher in places like Washington DC, NYC and Chicago all places that are not gun friendly.

obviously. my point was that I would think most department stores would offer very little resistance whether they have a rule banning guns or not. I don't think they are creating a breeding ground for crime and will shop at my super target comfortably. I would assume that people would be just as likely to carry a weapon at Target even with this rule as they are at any other store that hasn't publicly stated a rule of no guns. The article states that two people have been held up at targets after this rule was in place. Have there never been robberies at targets before that? Are there other stores that have no rule where robberies never happen? Did the walmart in vegas where the people killed the two cops have a rule against guns? I'm guessing no, but don't know. That didn't stop the shooters from going there. I know it's different than robbing someone as it's different motivations, but how many robberies happened at stores that allow people to carry guns? I bet there are just as many as there have been at target since they started their rule.

I do get what you are saying about criminals taking the path of least resistance, but most people shopping probably aren't carrying weapons. That is why I don't see this as a huge issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast