Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chages in the law

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I've posted my thoughts on similar posts like this of yours. I see no need that our judicial system needs to go with eye for an eye punishment or execute criminals in torturous ways. As a society means of punishment needs to stand at a higher level than simply doing to the criminal the same thing that he's done to his victim.

The scarlet letter idea is just ridiculous.

The law that I would change is simplifying the tax code.

Change the tax code to a fair flat tax on consumption. Also why not have scarlet letters? Sex offenders pretty much have them as it is.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Can I ask question seriously Veg.We went over the definition of a racist.SO can I ask what does you dating white woman have to do with someone calling you a racist? Because there are racially charged groups that have been known to mess around outside their race. They might preach and believe in one thing but it does happen.
    So now you are trying to suggest that I would commit a racial hate crime huh Wick. You should the facebook discussion that I participated in earlier. A guy called me an uncle tom and used other words that I cannot repeat on this site because I date white women in addition to black women but I am the racist one. Nice try though. That being said if you commit a racial hate crime its an eye for an eye.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can I ask question seriously Veg.We went over the definition of a racist.SO can I ask what does you dating white woman have to do with someone calling you a racist? Because there are racially charged groups that have been known to mess around outside their race. They might preach and believe in one thing but it does happen.

Someone who hates people because of their race or thinks that they are better than someone because of their race. I am curious to know what yours is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Change the tax code to a fair flat tax on consumption. Also why not have scarlet letters? Sex offenders pretty much have them as it is.

It just seems archaic to me for whatever reason. To me I doubt this marking system would be deemed legal anyways. Why stop at rapists or murderers. Why not mark everyone that has a criminal record? It just seems extreme. I get that you are saying this with very violent and despicable crimes, but I just don't see it. You'd also have instances of people being branded who have found out to be innocent years later.

I'll all for the fair tax or a version of it. It should be way more simple than what it is now.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So now you are trying to suggest that I would commit a racial hate crime huh Wick. You should the facebook discussion that I participated in earlier. A guy called me an uncle tom and used other words that I cannot repeat on this site because I date white women in addition to black women but I am the racist one. Nice try though. That being said if you commit a racial hate crime its an eye for an eye.

A certain semi-former owner of the Clippers dates women of colour. That means nothing. Also, what someone else said is irrelevant, unless you believe there is only one racist in the world.

This post was useless garbage. Try again on topic, or don't respond. Your ignorance and deflections are highly unappreciated and they make sure I don't respect you one bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It just seems archaic to me for whatever reason. To me I doubt this marking system would be deemed legal anyways. Why stop at rapists or murderers. Why not mark everyone that has a criminal record? It just seems extreme. I get that you are saying this with very violent and despicable crimes, but I just don't see it. You'd also have instances of people being branded who have found out to be innocent years later.

I'll all for the fair tax or a version of it. It should be way more simple than what it is now.

Anything is possible but the way dna is it's not likely. I am also not confortable with the concept of someone committing a horrific crime and the worst thing that happens to them is they get put to sleep peacefully and never wake up. That is no punishment at all. What about the person that the criminal tourted? What about their suffering? Why should the criminal not feel the same pain that his victim felt?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

because if its a guy in georgia choosing these letters for everyone,ill probably end up with a few,thats why

and getting as ugly evil as the ugly evil you want to eliminate just makes you the ugly evil,basic life lesson you should of learned along time ago

SCF Rewards
    Country

A certain semi-former owner of the Clippers dates women of colour. That means nothing. Also, what someone else said is irrelevant, unless you believe there is only one racist in the world.

This post was useless garbage. Try again on topic, or don't respond. Your ignorance and deflections are highly unappreciated and they make sure I don't respect you one bit.

On the cool the only people that made racial remarks online directed towards me except for you is a bunch or right wing teapublicans and a bunch of white hating black people. Other than that no sane normal person has ever called me racist online or has questioned my blackness.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

On the cool the only people that made racial remarks online directed towards me except for you is a bunch or right wing teapublicans and a bunch of white hating black people. Other than that no sane normal person has ever called me racist online or has questioned my blackness.

I've never made racial comments toward you or anyone else unless first being subjected to racial remarks from you. I've called you racist for the racist tings you've said, but that's simply calling it as it is.

So this post is a lie, irrelevant, and one you should no have made. Please stay on topic while responding to my posts, and, while I won't tell you what to say at les recognize the prejudicial and racist things that spew from your mouth and keyboard. It's ne thing to be a racist online, but it actually takes more balls than being a racist coward, which is you. t leas own what you say instead of running rom it.

On the cool, on the cool is a really stupid phrase.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never made racial comments toward you or anyone else unless first being subjected to racial remarks from you. I've called you racist for the racist tings you've said, but that's simply calling it as it is.

So this post is a lie, irrelevant, and one you should no have made. Please stay on topic while responding to my posts, and, while I won't tell you what to say at les recognize the prejudicial and racist things that spew from your mouth and keyboard. It's ne thing to be a racist online, but it actually takes more balls than being a racist coward, which is you. t leas own what you say instead of running rom it.

On the cool, on the cool is a really stupid phrase.

Not trying to say that you called me racist names but I am calling you out for incorrectly calling me a racist. Also I got on the cool from my friend from Texas. She says that all the time. It's a southern thing you wouldn't understand. X-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast