Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin Johnson 1997 Flair Showcase Masterpiece Row 1 # 77 One of One

I have this card and I am looking to find out what it is worth: high and low. I realize it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it but I would like an idea of what I should try to sell it for, if I choose to do so.
    KJ Front.jpg

All feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Mods if I put this in wrong place, please move to appropriate place. Thanks.
    Last edited by visage13; 07-12-2014 at 09:05 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Hey,
    I would say anywhere from $100-$200 probably is what you would be able to get for it. It's a nice card. And you are right, I think this should be in the "Basketball Card Talk" forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey,
    I would say anywhere from $100-$200 probably is what you would be able to get for it. It's a nice card. And you are right, I think this should be in the "Basketball Card Talk" forum.

$100 is probably what i paid for it in 1997. The Grant Hill card is on Ebay for $3000, I hardly think Hill was better then KJ but I am biased. Although I will say 3.000 seems high for Hill.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Ya I agree but for some weird reason there are some CRAZY Grant Hill Fans, his cards ALWAYS go for a ridiculous amount. I'm sure you would get more than $100 for it so it was a good buy in my opinion. Good luck and let us know how much it goes for.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

I would offer $500 for it, assuming it was in good condition.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, the low book is $100 and the high is $500 for a hall of fame point guard. And Grant Hill, probably not a hall of famer is on Ebay for $3,000. There is a disconnect somewhere. I really though Becket users would be able to help me get an accurate book value on this card. Oh well, back in the vault it goes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet card, no idea on value. Grant Hill is way more popular than KJ, right or wrong will always be worth a lot more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bballlover55's Items on eBay

KJ doesn't have the following like Hill does. Hill has an extremely much larger fan base then KJ does. Hill stuff does really well.