Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See nizzle82's Items on eBay

What do you think is the best autograph set off all time?

In my opinion it would have to be Skybox Autographics. Mainly 96-97 and 97-98. 99 was ok.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

I would say Skybox Autographics is easily #1!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

1996-97 Autographics. Not even close on the rest, honestly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1996-97 Autographics. Not even close on the rest, honestly.

97-98 ud3 season tickets will be a second.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In my opinion it would have to be Skybox Autographics. Mainly 96-97 and 97-98. 99 was ok.

I agree though the thing that they were always missing was an autograph of Jordan. Certainly wasn't going to happen because it was a Fleer/Skybox set but pretty amazing how the best autograph set in basketball doesn't even contain the best potential autograph card. Also weird how these autograph sets were popular in basketball but the football and baseball versions weren't nearly as popular.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pwaldo- great points. Football autographics dont even get considered in the discussion. How do you guys feel about the new retro autographics? I am mixed on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pwaldo- great points. Football autographics dont even get considered in the discussion. How do you guys feel about the new retro autographics? I am mixed on it.

Baseball I could see as not working because there were too many companies to compete with that had their exclusive guys and there were no rookie autographs so the checklist was thin but I never really got why the football version never took off. Plus Fleer/Skybox wasn't a popular brand in baseball and the boxes where you could pull the Autographics were basically junk (like most late 90s non Bowman baseball products) but the football failure will always be a mystery to me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

baseball would be a nightmare I imagine plus the designs back then were very ugly in my opinion. I am also partial to these autograph sets
    2002-03 Finest autos basketball except I don't like how they are numbered in the set. Example 113, 114, 119, 120 and cards 115-118 don't exist. Maybe I am missing something

Back to my list
    03 finest football autos
    03 Topps all American auto
    05 topps all American auto. I bet this set would be difficult
    The first year of Topps magic autos

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

- Chronology canvas Timeless Memories, then Chronology canvas Legends. I love this set.

- I also love 2008 Consummate Masters auto set. They dried up within a year of the release. Every once in a while a MJ or Lebron surfaces with a BIN of some ridiculous amount. I wish I would have jumped on this set when the cards were sort of available.

- 1999 MJ Master Collection Signature Performances auto set. Simple design, and relatively tough to complete even though it's only 10 cards, but not impossible like some of the others mentioned.

Speaking of autograph sets, is anybody watching that MJ Century Legends auto on Ebay right now? It's already over $5K with 5 days left in the auction, and the reserve is still not met. I wonder what the reserve is set at.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321475212892...9#ht_196wt_868

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (8)
    Country
    See lois2764's Items on eBay

skybox autographics i collecting them

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast