Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sports Card Show - Jackson, Michigan July 26th

Jackson Sports Cards & Collectibles Show

July 26th

9AM-3PM

American Legion Post 29
    3200 Lansing Ave
    Jackson, Michigan 49202

We will have over 40 tables setup at the show.

We received lots of positive feedback from our guests at our last show back in March.

We have a couple dealers from out of state(Indianapolis area) making the long trip to setup at our show as well!

If you have any questions or comments please post them below or you can also PM me.

Hope to see you there!

www.facebook.com/jacksonsportcardshow

BANNED

Country

Hey Abel!

I heard nothing but good about the Shows you did out in Jackson, sorry I can't make it.

Great show everyone, worth the trip.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Show is this Saturday folks.

Almost 50 tables will be set up.

You don't wanna miss this one!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How was the show this weekend? I went to Gibraltar in Mt Clemens today and it was dead. I live in the Royal Oak area and would make the drive to Jackson if there are lots of dealers. Hope it went well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We had 48 tables set up at the show. There was quite a variety there. Vintage, supplies, hobby boxes/packs and high end autos and more.

We are looking at squeezing in one more show this year. Either early October or November 1.