Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clayton Kershaw

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clayton Kershaw

Clayton Kershaw is having a GREAT season and is receiving a lot of attention from the media. I sent to him late spring this year and I know it could take a year. But do you guys think that with all of this fame he is gaining that he will still sign TTM in the off season?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sure he will, he got a lot of publicity last year and that didn't change his signing habits, but who knows

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He is a pretty stand up guy and I think him, Trout, and Hamilton sign a lot in the off-season. They post it on Twitter and stuff too so it's cool to follow them just in case. Fame usually changes people, but those guys I would be surprised.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kershaw only signs for kids and girls IP, and never signs at hotel. I am very skeptical that his TTMs are real (even though I own one). My wife got him for me the day we went to dodger camp together. Otherwise he has shut me out. He did take a pic with me one time though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I graph the Dodgers and Kershaw has almost completly shut it down as far as IP signing goes. He used to sign two days after a start but this year he's only signed once. And at that it was only a few. Now he will sign for the VIP's on the field during BP but not other people. As far as TTM goes, who knows. I sent to him three years ago and got it a year later then I sent last year and didn't get it back when others started to roll in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kershaw only signs for kids and girls IP, and never signs at hotel. I am very skeptical that his TTMs are real (even though I own one). My wife got him for me the day we went to dodger camp together. Otherwise he has shut me out. He did take a pic with me one time though.

I'm not sure how long ago this experience was for you but I got him at CBP two years ago and he signed for about 25-30 people of all ages and gender over the dugout

SCF Rewards
    Country

This was last year (twice- once in Arizona once in Philly) and this year.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

If he was going to stop after getting a lot of hype then he wouldn't have been returning mail a few months ago lol

I can't see Kershaw having a ghost signer especially when the returns have included requests to make donations...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Steve young auto pens for donations. Donations mean nothing.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

Steve young auto pens for donations. Donations mean nothing.

Fair enough. I remember the whole George Brett fiasco hahaha.

I do think it's weird that he's so tough in person but signs great ttm, but that's happened before (Garrett Anderson is the first guy that comes to mind for me). I just haven't seen a lot of investigation into the Kershaw ttms or evidence pointing out the differences on any sites.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast