Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

its all propoganda to get a vote.

its way less than 10 percent.

just media over hypes it and makes it the focal point on cultural "news".

I fail to see this as propaganda.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im not a republican or conservative

one person said liberal.....and it wasn't even me, but it seems to me like every time someone has disagreed with you or stated differently you blow up.

that is the liberal problem. they can not fathom that someone has different opinions then their own. the most accepting and loving political group is also the most hateful and deceitful party as well. they can not accept criticism and can not face someone of opposing thoughts.

yes, only liberal people can't fathom people having different views.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

i do like your crack smoking former United States President from 2001-2009, hes seems like a fun guy.

Au Revoir

There you go I fixed that one for you buddy.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

yes, only liberal people can't fathom people having different views.

Neither can conservatives though. As soon as they find out you have different views from them, you're just no longer a person. You're a "liberal" as if the political spectrum doesn't exist and it's just two points.

Well, I guess if you're America blind. That is how it works down there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Neither can conservatives though. As soon as they find out you have different views from them, you're just no longer a person. You're a "liberal" as if the political spectrum doesn't exist and it's just two points.

Well, I guess if you're America blind. That is how it works down there.

We'd all be much better off if people could see spectrums instead of two points. Sometimes I really think the political monster wants us to be blind to the spectrum. It keeps us bickering amongst ourselves as they proceed as they wish.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

We'd all be much better off if people could see spectrums instead of two points. Sometimes I really think the political monster wants us to be blind to the spectrum. It keeps us bickering amongst ourselves as they proceed as they wish.

The only problem I have with that is the "sometimes".

I think it's incredibly clear they want a divided country. That doesn't upset me as much as the people who blindly follow one or the other. The people who allow a party platform to take the place of their own beliefs. The people who would rather vote on a letter than put actual thought into it.

If the divisiveness continues, America is headed for a civil war.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only problem I have with that is the "sometimes".

I think it's incredibly clear they want a divided country. That doesn't upset me as much as the people who blindly follow one or the other. The people who allow a party platform to take the place of their own beliefs. The people who would rather vote on a letter than put actual thought into it.

If the divisiveness continues, America is headed for a civil war.

lol. I guess I toss the sometimes in to trick myself into thinking I'm not a complete pessimist when it comes to politics and the process.

People have gotten really invested in one party or the other. I don't get it. I get having a a side that one typically leans towards, but I find it destructive when people have 100% vested interests in someone simply based off of what his party happens to be. Part of that is due to the very limited choice we have. I'd love a system where we have parties like the UK has.

How many viable parties do you have in Canada? Don't you have a handful of parties to chose from?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Got to love getting lectured about American Politics by a Canadian. Is your Toque a little too tight these days because you have been quite obnoxious over the past few weeks?

I didn't say anything about the politics themselves, just the antics of those who put no thought into politics. It's okay, we all know how well this board reads, and why people post. No one has anything to say anymore, everyone just snipes at each other. No one even reads anymore. Most responses are to the username and avatar, not what was ever said.

Kind of like your post here. You didn't read my post (as I pointed out, you think it was a lecture on politics. Anyone who can and did read it, would realize it's not) and decided to respond to my username and avatar (telling me I'm obnoxious instead of responding to anything said, because you didn't read what was said, just who said it).

Thank you for spelling toque properly though. At least you have that going for you. Now if you could learn to read BEFORE responding, not to mention responding on topic, that would be super.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

My last post goes for you too. Had you took the time to read, you'd have seen he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. Now you've told us you don't either. Congratulations! ("congrats" means "I can't spell congratulations" you know)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

i really dont want to get banned from this site so ill just keep my mouth shut.

you know, because in some situations its better to walk away and let the mindless fools go at it with each other.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast