Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I think what some may be missing is that a lot of blacks, especially in the inner city, have grown up with the idea that cops are after them, for no good reason.

These kids have grown up, had kids of their own, taught the same message, and this continues for generations.

I believe that there are some reasons to think this, but where the real fault lies, I am unsure. When I look at inner city living, look at UER, look at the judicial system and the penal system, things are way out of whack.

This is no excuse, just, perhaps, part of the reason some think this way.

I would think any grown person could look at the stats and see the cops, in general, are not after blacks nor hate blacks. But, that is easy for me to say, when I am not the one in that situation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

All black males do not share the same profession. All cops do. So no you may not.

any suggestions on how i can bring attention to the black male violence issue without having the p.c. police making up excuses for them and attacking my character? because in the past when i have the response is that i am a racist and lame excuses and all i want is the killing to stop

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Just like you have no clue what bush or romney did for white males.

You're the one that made the bold statement that conversatives don't care about Black people. So I asked you what Obama has done for you since you voted for him. 90+ % of African Americans voted for him.

So what has he done for you?

Romney has never done anything for me.

Bush built up the military and kept me and hundred of thousands of others gainfully employed and made us men by allowing up to serve this country. That's what serving in the military does for most young Americans. They make you into strong, hard working adults.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Don't make this another Dem vs Rep thread, GroundSupport. You want to have that argument, go to one of the other thousand threads on that topic. This topic is police and the ignorance of those who hate them for their profession.

Veg, I know it's tempting, but don't get drawn into a Rep vs Dem argument here. There are a thousand other threads to go through that again. This is about police and the ignorance of those who want them dead for their profession.

Jay is absolutely right. Any thinking adult should be able to see that, but so so many choose to be ignorant.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

I think what some may be missing is that a lot of blacks, especially in the inner city, have grown up with the idea that cops are after them, for no good reason.

These kids have grown up, had kids of their own, taught the same message, and this continues for generations.

I believe that there are some reasons to think this, but where the real fault lies, I am unsure. When I look at inner city living, look at UER, look at the judicial system and the penal system, things are way out of whack.

This is no excuse, just, perhaps, part of the reason some think this way.

I would think any grown person could look at the stats and see the cops, in general, are not after blacks nor hate blacks. But, that is easy for me to say, when I am not the one in that situation.

id say blacks are justified for distrusting law enforcement based on plenty of historical facts

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You are a lie. I never said that I want construction workers dead.

What's the difference. You want to kill all the members of one profession, why not another?

It's seriously no different, and I am not a lie, I am a person. Learn that, liar.

The funny thing is how you post things like this:
    10408800_797823983583013_3709833857641127891_n.jpg

in amongst your posts about wanting cops dead with #DiePigsDie attached. How do you expect to kill all these cops and still support yourself. It looks like you the yourself on principle.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

id say blacks are justified for distrusting law enforcement based on plenty of historical facts

Distrust I understandable. I distrust most law enforcement. The difference is I don't call for law enforcement to DIE on a daily basis like someone here does.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Just like the Cops can distrust most young black males from inner cities? Hence the original story?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just like the Cops can distrust most young black males from inner cities? Hence the original story?

I'm pretty sure that's racist, but you'd have to ask veg. He's the resident racist racism expert, so he should be able to tell you from his own racist racism expertise.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

I will keep posting such until the so called good cops get the message and do a better job checking the bad ones.

Will you do the same for the Muslims? Because I never see you do that...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast