Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

What's the difference between Illegal Immigration and Immigration? Do you know?

We have laws in place to allow people to become citizens of this country. They're not being enforced. They are being ignored.

If our borders was open, and immigration was allowed, then sure, it would be LEGAL.

Right now it's illegal to enter this country without filing the proper paperwork, our economy is in the tanker, and there are no JOBS for these people.

back there where laws,many where turned away for medical reasons

my #1 rule above all others is"children are exempt" no exceptions

and then theres,a man who breaks international,federal and state laws so he can dig ditches for 12 hours a day all so he can put a decent meal in front of his children is my type of people

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

This is an international issue, that, like usual, the US gets stuck with and critiqued on how we handle it.

SHIP THEM ALL BACK, TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

But just like we have the FIFA cup in Brazil, and everyone shows up, people just talk crap about helping, but never do it.

No international boycott and outcry for FIFA in brazil and no international help for all these displaced children.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Immigration is legal. Your entire nation was founded on immigration. Your ancestors? Immigrants (unless you're full blood native, but even then, your ancestors would have migrated here from Asia.

So basically, if you want a nation of 0 immigration, start by moving to another country. Be the change you want to see, don't just whine about it.

for the record,my ancestors didnt immigrate,they conquered

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

for the record,my ancestors didnt immigrate,they conquered

Well, yeah. You're Scottish. It's what we do.

Of course once we conquer it, we stop caring and give control back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345