Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

MAILDAY - June/July 2014

Most of my stuff lately is from the 2 2014 WWE sets. Im glad that Topps is finally numbering their inserts again. Was thinking of going for a gold /50 parallel set, but learning from my past incomplete sets from 2009-2011 I avoided it.

Anyways start off with some old school vintage PSA graded cards.............

image hosting

These TNA mat autos reminded me of the WWE 2009 set, so I got myself a Brooke Hogan one. Also knocked off another 2011 dual auto (it was a steal!!) - only need 2 more now for that set.

Going pretty well so far in completing my silver set from 2014, but the gold set is another story.................picked up a nice Summer Rae though. Also picked up a triple auto from the same set.

image upload no limit

2014 Chrome is a step in the right direction for WWE product in my opinion, nearly as good as 2010 Platinum. The auto list wasnt that good. I do like the legend signers....................The Honytonk Man in particular. I nabbed a few golds already and a couple kiss cards.

image hosting over 2mb

Once again no Hogans but I'll finish with a BANG instead!!!!

Cheers guys!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Very nice additions!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Great additions to add to your collection. I think the WWE Topps 2014 Chrome Gold /50 set would probably be the quickest set to complete then past years. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful additions. Just curious what is the Honky Tonk Man autograph numbered?

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh the honkytonk man is numbered out of 25. i think silvers are /50 red /25 gold /10, and obviously the superfractors /1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I worded my question wrong above. I was just wondering which number it was like 1/25 or 20/25.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh ok it's 3/25. Did u pull one???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh ok it's 3/25. Did u pull one???

I didn't pull the Honky Tonk Man autograph, but did pull Natalya and Dolph Ziggler both numbered 20/25. I was contemplating trying to purchase any of the red autograph cards that were numbered the same. Thought it would be a cool set to collect.
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 07-18-2014 at 04:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Impressive additions