Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Once again I am going to call you out for being a damn lie. I never said anything to the effect of all white people as a whole. Now I will say that if you are white and a teapublican there is a good chance that you are racist and I do stand by that.

I'm a person, not a lie. Learn nouns.

The phrase "white people" includes all white people. You've used it, you are a liAR.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

No I don't, for several reasons.
    1: it's not clever.
    2: it makes no sense.
    3: it shows you to be homophobic in addition to racist (I see you're picking on a white player...)

See, if there was a player named Tony Plackman and I changed it to "Tony Black Man" as an insult, you'd call me a racist.

So you're homophobic. Nice. Do you also hate the mentally ill?

You know that Romo is Mexican don't you? Or do you believe that mexicans should stick to soccer and not play football?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You know that Romo is Mexican don't you?

My bad. I didn't, mostly because I don't make it a point to research a player's race. It doesn't matter to me.

So what you're saying is you hate Mexicans too. I mean, only someone who hates Mexicans could come up with an idea as ignorant as.

mexicans should stick to soccer and not play football?

But that's just a deflection from the point on your part anyway. Stay on topic please.

Did you know that outside The US and Canada, "Football" is soccer? And what you call football is called "American Football"? The world extends beyond your nation's borders, you know. And not just to Mexico!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My bad. I didn't, mostly because I don't make it a point to research a player's race. It doesn't matter to me. I never knew or cared that he is Mexican until I heard a broadcaster mention it.

So what you're saying is you hate Mexicans too. I mean, only someone who hates Mexicans could come up with an idea as ignorant as. Once again you are a damn lie.

But that's just a deflection from the point on your part anyway. Stay on topic please. Aren't you just Kobe Bryant telling Michael Jordan that he shoots the ball too much.

Did you know that outside The US and Canada, "Football" is soccer? And what you call football is called "American Football"? The world extends beyond your nation's borders, you know. And not just to Mexico! Thanks man I never knew.

Responses in bold.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Sweet Jesus you're lazy. If you can do that, you can cut it up.

I never knew or cared that he is Mexican until I heard a broadcaster mention it.

Right. Sure. I bet. Uh-huh.

Once again you are a damn lie.

Once again, adults know how to properly use nouns. And once again, you are deflecting. And once again, you come up with an ignorant racist idea and attribute it to me somehow. And once again you put your racist words in my mouth.

Oh and once again, you are a liar

Aren't you just Kobe Bryant telling Michael Jordan that he shoots the ball too much.

No. I'm telling you to stop deflecting. I'm trying to get you back on point. You keep running away. This has nothing to do with basketball.

Thanks man I never knew.

I know. You're ignorant.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet Jesus you're lazy. If you can do that, you can cut it up.

Right. Sure. I bet. Uh-huh.

Once again, adults know how to properly use nouns. And once again, you are deflecting. And once again, you come up with an ignorant racist idea and attribute it to me somehow. And once again you put your racist words in my mouth.

Oh and once again, you are a liar

No. I'm telling you to stop deflecting. I'm trying to get you back on point. You keep running away. This has nothing to do with basketball.

I know. You're ignorant.

I'm the ignorant one but you incorrectly accused me of not liking a mexican quarterback because he is white. It seems like you are the racist one who does not belive that non whites should be playing quarterback in the nfl.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm the ignorant one but you incorrectly accused me of not liking a mexican quarterback because he is white. It seems like you are the racist one who does not belive that non whites should be playing quarterback in the nfl.

Yes. Exactly. Which is why Russel Wilson is my current favourite NFLer and Warren Moon among my top 5 all time. You sure figured me out.

I'm done with you, I got a fire about to eat my town. I don't need a racist reaching farther than stretch Armstrong to call me a racist right now.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Veg calling another member rscist? Thats a shocker.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

So what do we call a "black teapublican"? Sadly, I believe I know what would come out of veggies mouth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

so the russians shot down the plane because racist mexicans are a damn lie?

multi quote,a sure sign of thread apocalypse

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast