Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow Mike, love the newfie love and display!! quite a collection you have attained thus far!
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 50/50 (100% complete). And now the fun is over, so it's available ft/Fs as a set only.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    Wow Mike, love the newfie love and display!! quite a collection you have attained thus far!
    A lot of the players are hard to find, and it is really hard to do it on the tight budget I am now on. I am working on a Purcell now but need to build up a little more coin. I still haven't found a Sharks Clowe; I keep getting outbid on Luke Adam stuff when it appears, and the most surprising is the prices wanted for Dan Cleary's Jerseys when they show up.

I will however make sure to get a Purcell Oilers jersey as soon as this season's become available.

I have decided to temporally stop all trading and online selling.
    I collect Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening
    Still Collecting Luke Schenn and Jonas Gustavsson

I'd like a cleary myself to be honest! I have one to my name. A nice McCabe from 00-01 with tons of use
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 50/50 (100% complete). And now the fun is over, so it's available ft/Fs as a set only.

There's a Cleary collector in Canada that has a great many of his jerseys... I have a feeling that's why you don't see too many pop up
    Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

Quote Originally Posted by phildo37 View Post
    There's a Cleary collector in Canada that has a great many of his jerseys... I have a feeling that's why you don't see too many pop up
    Yup, he is also a Huge Gretzky collector too...

I have decided to temporally stop all trading and online selling.
    I collect Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening
    Still Collecting Luke Schenn and Jonas Gustavsson

Quote Originally Posted by mikecole141 View Post
    Yup, he is also a Huge Gretzky collector too...
    Ah, so you know him... "Huge" is somewhat of an understatement for his Gretzky stuff. He mentioned something to me a while back that might make it worthwhile for you to contact him regarding a Cleary
    Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

That's a great collection, Mike! Congrats on all the goods!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Can't believe that I missed out on this posting. Great pieces of all sorts of players, big and small.

Love the professionalism on the Canucks team with their game worn item, might just have to contact them for a specific one. The Flames team store on the other hand leaves eternally lots to be desired.
    Hidden Content
    Irbe Supercollection Hidden Content
    Bruce's Goaltending Museum: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12