Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I overpay or nah?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did I overpay or nah?

I have been wanting to add a Howe auto to my collection for some time now (I realize he won't be around forever) so I got this-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-10-O-PEE-CHEE-PREMIER-SIGNINGS-DUAL-PS2-HD-GORDIE-HOWE-ALEX-DELVECCHIO-25-/281384802292?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid =p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=gyJISDamFgusUDmC4to3Rp QbStU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

$62 dlvd. I got a little click crazy at the end....I dont have a beckett so I dont know how much it is really worth. It is a cool card either way. Thoughts?

Edit- This is my biggest single card purchase, that is why I am wondering
    Last edited by coolbly16; 07-18-2014 at 11:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

It might be a TINY bit high, but only mayyyybe by about $5-10 and you can't put a price on hard-signed love. Plus you got 2/3 of The Production Line on one card. And it's a really nice card. I would have paid that, no doubt :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'd say you did just fine! I would have had no problem going upwards toward $75-80 for that one.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Think the price was great. Two HOFers, limited to 25 copies, and under 60 bucks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

not my favourite design, but you can't argue with ANY hard signed Howe Auto /25 for under 75 bucks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (35)
    Country
    See OPeeCheemike's Items on eBay

another one 25/25 went for $70 so id say you did just fine, didn't get a steal but you didn't pay full value either. Nice card! Love the Names!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

Hey If you wanted it and it was in your price range how can you overspend ????

It is not like you are looking to turn around and flip it for profit !!!

Nice card one I would add to my collection at that price !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks fellas. I feel pretty good about it now. Next big HOF auto will probably be a Gretzky considering I already have an Orr

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Show off the Orr! I LOVE Orr autos, never seen an ugly Orr auto-card yet!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Show off the Orr! I LOVE Orr autos, never seen an ugly Orr auto-card yet!!

It is actually on a 16x20 of "The Goal" big in black sharpie, but alas it is stored under lock and key (at my request) at my parent's place until I one day have a man cave. Funny story how I got it. My mother cousin (think that makes us 2nd cousins?) is Derek Sanderson (assisted on the goal). I've never met him, but was fairly close to his mother who still lived in Niagara Falls. For my 14th birthday she sent me a cardboard tube and that was in it. It is one number 1 or 2 on the "Things I would grab in a fire" list. One day I will pony up the dough and get it properly framed and matted too.
    Last edited by coolbly16; 07-18-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast